madridboy86

Reaction score
hey guys this is a thread update for my legends database version 1.1 now I know version 1.0 just went live a couple of days ago so I'll wait for reply in this thread

this is for players I've missed out, teams added in?

I will not whole league requests for e.g.

"Can you do the premier League 1992/93 season" that will take too **** long to complete

so feel free to get cracking with players you want in and I'll added them asap

I'm guessing the 2007/2008 db that you said you would do about 3 months ago isn't going to happen then? :S

I'm guessing the 2007/2008 db that you said you would do about 3 months ago isn't going to happen then? :S

yea sorry mate, but I can give a link where you can get the teams :)

As a Sporting Lisbon fan I would like to know if it´s possible for you to put several legends that are missing in the team like: Stan Valckx, Marco Aurélio, Juskowiak, Cadete, Oceano, Francisco Stromp, and the Great Five Violins (Jesus Correia, Vasques, Travassos, Albano and Peyroteo(this one already on ypour database). Also from the Cup Winners Cup team: Fernando Mendes, Mascarenhas and João Morais. Last but not least the Great Hector Yazalde. Thank you.

As a Sporting Lisbon fan I would like to know if it´s possible for you to put several legends that are missing in the team like: Stan Valckx, Marco Aurélio, Juskowiak, Cadete, Oceano, Francisco Stromp, and the Great Five Violins (Jesus Correia, Vasques, Travassos, Albano and Peyroteo(this one already on ypour database). Also from the Cup Winners Cup team: Fernando Mendes, Mascarenhas and João Morais. Last but not least the Great Hector Yazalde. Thank you.

I'll add them into the second update pack :D

I'm doing Newcastle UNited squad from 1995/96

How about adding Paul Gascoigne (Gazza)?

rangers are missing: Andy Goram, Terry butcher, Sandy Jardine, Mark Hateley, and i personally think Gazza should be at rangers

still good tho :D

rangers are missing: Andy Goram, Terry butcher, Sandy Jardine, Mark Hateley, and i personally think Gazza should be at rangers

still good tho :D

Goram is on loan to Oldham
Butcher - Ipswich Town but I'll loan him to Rangers
Jardine is in Rangers as a RB
Hateley is at Rangers
Gazza is at Newcastle but I can loan him to Rangers

Last edited:
gazza isnt there! hes listed as favoured personell at newcastle but isnt a player.

gazza isnt there! hes listed as favoured personell at newcastle but isnt a player.

link - (file size 78.71 MB)

number of changes = 160,000 +

he is in the new update version, tbh if I keep on updating it I'll lose track of it so I'll just update the version I have and that'll be it completed until FM 2011 comes out so some players will be random

and I've edited my players details etc

if you guys want you can edit it

list of changes

Newcastle United 1995/96 squad
Gretna 2007/08 squad
Threave Rovers from FM 2007 (My Grandfather is the Dicetor of Football even know he's dead ;( & got a minute silence at the ground)
also Nottingham Forest has 19 players but I'll give ya the list to the up-to-date squad - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nottingham_Forest_F.C.#First_team_squad
Sweden & Bulgaria have their 1994 squads & IFK has both UEFA Cup squads
Sheffield Wednesday have their 1991 squad in well 13 players off it (thanks to wiki)

Last edited:
Whats that? Cesc, ribery and mascherano all on free's you say? Excuse me while I ****** your hand off!

Oldham
Roger Palmer
David Eyres
Mike Milligan
Andy Ritchie
John Sheridan
Jon Halworth
Earl Barrett