Not sure if any have been mentioned already and understand theres a long list of legends in football! but maybe a few of the following have been missed?

Cliff Bastin, Ted Drake, Dalglish, Liam Brady, Billy Bremner, Teddy Sheringham, Alf Ramsey?

maybe not the best players ever but legends of their respected nations and clubs.

I think the database is ready to go out now! A couple of hiccups but nothing major as far as I know, just one question, does anyone know who to upload the editor file onto this?

not too sure, asked that aswell when i was uploading a tactic, best off uploading to a host site until you find out, mainly because i just want to play it.. NOW!!! :D

I think the database is ready to go out now! A couple of hiccups but nothing major as far as I know, just one question, does anyone know who to upload the editor file onto this?

please please please please please please upload this :) i've checked this thread everyday religiously for the last month... let us have it!!! :D

Have now submitted it for moderation! Now we just have to wait...

oh how i hate waiting :D looking forward to this more than christmas lol

Phil Neville?

Johan Cruyff, Dennis Bergkamp should be on there. If you've already submitted it though probably too late.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for these Legends!

I have noticed that a few players are constantly available on free transfer no matter who signs them. So far these include Baresi, Beckenbauer and Bobby Charlton. I have tried altering their contract start and finish dates in the editor but it keeps resetting them to nothing.

Do you plan to extend this list? Would like to see some more Scottish Legends!

Yeah I'm not sure how to correct that, though would new profiles work? I'm personallynot planning to extend it but if anyone else wants to then that would be brilliant!

MadRo do you have the list of all the legends you added to the database? Is the still the same as the list you wrote on the begining of this thread or did you add more players?

It's that list and the managers there as well