Legends Database

good db but sunderland team is disappointing their is no bob stokoe as manager, bobby kerr midfield general, kevin ball, super kevin phillips, quinny should be at sunderland not city charile hurley should be on there as well as jimmy montgomery safc seems to be only team not changed

Sunderland and Middlesborough look like cannon fodder in the Premier League, Hull should win League 1.

Just bought Johnny Giles for Liverpool for £21.5m roll on the title. Real Madrid are sniffing round Alan Hansen - no chance!

i am trying to sign diego marradonna for utd, tht the title will defo be mike, also look at blanc

is gascoigne better than bryan robson or gerrard in the game,

deciding who to put in my england team.

can sombody please talk me through this step by step. i have dowloaded and extracted files can see the 2 files with there content in the skin/huddle/graphics sectionnof the fm09 game. what do i do now!!!! please help

can sombody please talk me through this step by step. i have dowloaded and extracted files can see the 2 files with there content in the skin/huddle/graphics sectionnof the fm09 game. what do i do now!!!! please help

what do you mean "the 2 files"?

the database should be saved in the db folder, and the graphics pack in the graphics folder

cheers ma loon

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

and can you use ur own data base or does it have 2 be the standard 9.0.3 one??

well this thread is about the legends database, so that is probably what you should use

Did you extract the files to the right places?

The legends database should be in the 'db' folder highlighted in red, and the graphics pack should be in the 'graphics' folder, highlighted in blue.

Im slightly confused by this. Is there separate teams for the legends or is it all in 1 so it would be a bigger squad e.g. Is the classic Man Utd in the same squad as the current Man Utd

Im slightly confused by this. Is there separate teams for the legends or is it all in 1 so it would be a bigger squad e.g. Is the classic Man Utd in the same squad as the current Man Utd

Some of the teams like Man Utd and Liverpool have a completely legends team, however they still have the same under 18's. A couple of teams like Celtic and Sunderland have had a few legends put into their squads but they still have their original teams.

But most of the teams are all legends apart from teams from obscure countries

Some of the teams like Man Utd and Liverpool have a completely legends team, however they still have the same under 18's. A couple of teams like Celtic and Sunderland have had a few legends put into their squads but they still have their original teams.

But most of the teams are all legends apart from teams from obscure countries
Thanks. This should be good to get. Im in the middle of a good Man Utd game so I'll get it later. Very Good work by whoever made this:D

this is the dogs danglers great work!
shevshenko 16
best 15
gattuso 20
batastuta 16 i think
real german team:D
loads realy good young brazilian legends rivaldo ronaldo and ronaldinho. leanardo 4m gonna be better than giggs scout says(H)
of 2 look for a young christiano ronaldo hehe this rocks

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

no christiano ronaldo:(

Look for the youngsters like lampard, kluivert etc

And i think the real madrid team looks the stongest

Look for the youngsters like lampard, kluivert etc

And i think the real madrid team looks the stongest

I think either Marid or Milan personally

But yeah go for youngsters like Casillas only 17 at Madrid and Raul who's 16 i think

leroy skinny grant
of 2 look for a young christiano ronaldo hehe this rocks

Messi and cristiano ronaldo aren't on here, their too young