Legends Database

Tony Adams, David O'Leary, Steven Gerrard good young uns with Raul and Casillas.

Udinese turning down £3.5m + on my game for Zoff.

Tony Adams, David O'Leary, Steven Gerrard good young uns with Raul and Casillas.

Udinese turning down £3.5m + on my game for Zoff.

Hmm, i brought him by offering £250,000 each to Udinese and Juventus with no addiational clauses

Man Utd have some good youngsters, Bobby Charlton, George Best, Wes Brown, John O'Shea, Bill Foulkes, Nobby Stiles and Duncan Edwards all under 18

del piero looking good

check zidane out(H)

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

hows everyone getting on with the legends??

bit gutted bout no roberto carlos/ nilton santos will have 2 do:p

cheated a bit by going into editor 2 get pele and maradona and more transfer funds.
but hey its all just a bit of fun!

Thierry Henry was on £825k a week on mine :O
offered him £50k a week and he accepted :)

buffon valued at 40mil and only 1 month in with man unt currently learning of schmicheal.
put zoff out 2 antwerp on loan and sold one of there older keepers. bought thuram, carlos albert, nilton santos, bobby moore 2 bolster up defence midfeild zidane (22) rivallino, leanardo (18), overmars (15) and maradona brought in with sum departure.s up front got shot of cole, yorke and sheringham and brought in pele and riva

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

****** ****!!! just had a look and £825.000 a week musta been a typo thats nuts

How could you afford that? I only got about £28mil after asking for more with Man Utd

i think he means the value has gone up to 40mill, meaning he bought buffon for much less

its a great database I'm trying it managing Scotland Main, Under 21 & Under 19 squad I'll report back how I get on, also Brazil & Real Madrid are beast to play with :D

@ Arsenal extract the legends graphics folder to your own graphic folder

my documents\sportinteractive\footballmanager2009\graphics

Last edited:
got more transfer funds in editor. if sumone can tell me how 2 do screen shots i will post one of the team for yous. pele scored 13 in 8 games what a beast. maradona never happy. and scholes seems 2 be way better than zidane and only a year older hmmm was the maker of this a man unt fan lol????

interesting lol
luis figo isnt in the game, maybe he could have been in the barca team?

@leroy skinny grant: to do screenshots press alt + F9 and it saves the screenshot to the screenshots folder in your documents

Great database only problem is there are a few players which should be in that are not like figo and ronaldo(brazilian) but other than that its fantastic

It's good and I like it, just a few things I don't understand. Like why Fabregas has a PA of -10, or why there is no Ronaldo or Messi or even Michael Owen

Last edited:
Great database only problem is there are a few players which should be in that are not like figo and ronaldo(brazilian) but other than that its fantastic

The brazilian ronaldo is at PSV, joining madrid or inter( cant remeber)