Legends Database

hows the network game going? Im still on holiday :p

cheers for the help with screenshots. had 2 restore lap top 2 factory setting will get sum screen shots soon. one of willian santana easily best player after 5 seasons and thats playing in scotland! and sum of the man u team in ledgends

Right, I've downloaded the database. What's in the graphics download and do i need to download that?

Ive downloaded and extracted but it wont show up in game, all my other edited databases are showing, exept this :( any ideas people?

the database should be saved in the db folder, and the graphics pack in the graphics folder

does this help joe?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

can anyone help with my latest screenshot problem? when i press alt n f9 i get camera assisted solutions properties or summin pop up!!!

Do i HAVE to have the graphics pack aswell for this to work?

because i havent got that so if it is what i need, it may solve the problem

No the graphics pack is not needed for this to work.

aghh, i dont know where its wrong then, because all my others are showing up in the list when i start a new game, exept this...... when i look at the file in the 'db' folder, it has one of my other database files there AND the legends folder. not sure why it wont show in-game....

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

got it!!

for some odd reason i had 2 db files under sports interactive, simply copied the legends file and pasted it into the other db file.

should be good :-D

Hi everybody, i'm deus...the guy who has made the database. I've read the whole topic and i'd like to answer to some of your questions

1) I dediced to put some random modern players because lots of users from several forums asked me to. If it wasn't for me i wouldn't have putted any modern players...but because of the request i put into the database a few modern players. And they'are absolutely random, that's why some (like totti, raul, xavi) are in the game and some others (cronaldo, messi) are not :)

2) My primary purpose was to create a realistic database, that's why i didn't change a few teams in EPL...because it was almost impossibile to find decent infos about some less-known players...and I didn't want to put players without knowing them.

3) For those having problem with the database. As far as I know the db shouldn't work with 9.02 or 9.01 patch..maybe you should update the game ? If that's not the problem you should try to load the database through the editor...if it the database is loaded then try to rename it, save it and see if it works in the game!

4) Actually I forgot to create a few legendary players (rcarlos, figo) but making this database it's been a huge and harsh work that took me over 4 months...i think i am forgiven :)

5) Unfortunately one-footed players, because of the known foot-bug, look stronger than both-footed players, that's why players like puskas or rivelino looks phenomenal even if their ca/pa is lower than pele's or a few others.

BTW i'm already planning to do a much-better and more accurate legends database for football manager 2010. Stay tuned ;)

Last edited:
i would persoaly like to thank you for this truely collosal effort! and will forgive you for not putting my hero
r. carlos in the game lol. all the best with the next instalation many thanks. who would you say is your best youngster in the game?

no change to livingston im afraid rangers have gattuso laudrop no albertz or macoist tho. and sum changes to celtic and possibly aberdeen.

Mate there are better and cheaper youngsters than those posted...look better (especially in south america and eastern europe)