csa99

Reaction score
i have search but couldnt find a database where all past legends are put into the game in one team (e.g pele, maradonna, crujff)
i would try this myself but i cant really work graphics guru for there faces and i challenge anyone to make it ;)

u should make them all 16 and at the same team
make most of there ca's around 100 because there only 16 but have pele and maradonnas pa's up at 200

I'm making it so that each one is the age that they joined their most represented club or club where they made their name. Hence Bergkamp joined Arsenal at the age of 26 etc. Obviously the younger they are, generally the lower the CA is

this sounds really good, cant believe Berkamp was 26 when he joined Arsenal, feel like he was much older than that

i think physco1970 is making one too

Madridboy86 is doing the main one but I am in the process of doing a Manchester Utd one while also trying to complete my World Super League if I can keep of these forums for long enough to actually do some editing:p

I'm completely inexperienced at both editing and graphic making, so it is taking me a long time to complete. (mainly making the face packs) I've done almost 50 players in 2 weeks, and plan to do between 250 and 500. I'm sure Psycho / Madridboy will be including more players but as it is my first project, I don't want to be over ambitious

I Had a few problems with players that were re-edited and moved to new club mysteriously reappearing at their original clubs when I reloaded editor so have decided to wait until the new patch is out before continuing