meb1976

Reaction score
I am in the process of creating a legends database where all players are recreated to 16/17 at the original club they started their career. Therefor some screenshots may not look like the world beaters they where at mid 20s but they all have high PA so it is up to the manager to try train and tutor them to be world stars of tomorrow.
I did something similar with FM13 but this time i am currently also making a player facepack also. I'll update as im going along, if anyone wants certain players included let me know

Looks good! any chance of having the arsenal back four? Adams, Keown, Winterburn and Dixon?? but will be downloading anyway!

This is exactly the sort of thing I would be interested in! I love Legends db's but most of them make them 18 and already insanely good. I'd love to be able to cultivate each of these players to see if I could bring them to the level they were at in their prime.

It's also nice to see them at their first club, rather than the club they're most famous for!
Really looking forward to this.

Hoping for all the PL legends (Cantona, Bergkamp, Zola, Henry, Shearer, Le Tissier), all the great players from the famous Dutch 60's/90's, Brazil 60's/70's, French 80's, Hungarian 50's teams, the Galacticos, Busby Babes, etc, etc.