Legends Re-Born - Player / Squad Help

kino4city

Reaction score
I hoping to make a English Premier League legend scenario and story...Firstly my plans are to create a new team and put them in the EPL, this team will have young versions of the Legends (U18/U21[not decided]) and then give the the best facilities and stadium etc. to allow them to grow and see if anyone can recapture their original fame and glory... Also I will be doing my own story on the team to track their progress...

Things to post are:-

1) Retired Legends
eg. Shearer, Bergkamp, Cantona, Van der Saar etc.

2) Line-up Suggestions
eg.
Gk: Schmeichel,
DR: Dixon, DC: Adams, DC: Bruce
, DL: Irwin
ML: Barnes, MC: Vieira, MC: Keane,
, MR: Beckham
FC: Shearer, FC: Cantona
Subs: Seaman, Bergkamp, Pallister, Andy Cole, Ian Wright, Keown, Pearce

3) Team/Stadium name suggestions; Board and Chairman Suggestions

eg.
Legends FC - Stadium of the Gods - ENG 1966 Team as Board members

Last edited:
1) Giggs, Henry, Beckham, Lampard, Anelka, Vidic, Ferdinand, Terry, Scholes, Rooney, RVP, Freidal, Van der Sar, Bale, Ashley Cole, Evra, Owen, Heskey, Tevez, Shearer, Andy Cole, Sherringham, Keane (Robbie and Roy), Gerrard, Carragher, Given, Drobga, Neville,

Are you asking for players that are premier league club legends? Cuz i don't think I've seen anything that says they are a "Premier League" Legend. I'd be a bit more specific in what you are looking for if you want to engage responses from the forum. Also the second half of your question confuses what you've asked in the first. Are you looking for an entire legend Database (including Cantona, Ginola, Zola, Yorke, Di Matteo) players that have retired and you are going to recreate them and put them back to their old clubs. Or do you mean like a player such as David Beckham and putting him back onto Manchester United? Personally I'd just create a new club and put them into the league with these players that currently exist. Obviously it is going to depend who you talk to to know who is a legend and who isn't....

1) Giggs, Henry, Beckham, Lampard, Anelka, Vidic, Ferdinand, Terry, Scholes, Rooney, RVP, Freidal, Van der Sar, Bale, Ashley Cole, Evra, Owen, Heskey, Tevez, Shearer, Andy Cole, Sherringham, Keane (Robbie and Roy), Gerrard, Carragher, Given, Drobga, Neville,

Are you asking for players that are premier league club legends? Cuz i don't think I've seen anything that says they are a "Premier League" Legend. I'd be a bit more specific in what you are looking for if you want to engage responses from the forum. Also the second half of your question confuses what you've asked in the first. Are you looking for an entire legend Database (including Cantona, Ginola, Zola, Yorke, Di Matteo) players that have retired and you are going to recreate them and put them back to their old clubs. Or do you mean like a player such as David Beckham and putting him back onto Manchester United? Personally I'd just create a new club and put them into the league with these players that currently exist. Obviously it is going to depend who you talk to to know who is a legend and who isn't....

Cheers Faulky10, I have edited my original post and i need this is easy to understand... hopefully get a few more suggestions now... as I really want to get this started...

Fowler, Rush, Le Tissier, Shearer, Gary Speed RIP, Zola, Stuart Pearce, Di Canio, Haselbaink, Ince, Mcmanaman, Andy Cole, Les Ferdinand, Jay Jay Okocha, Tim Flowers the list is endless really and just a matter of opinion

1) Hughes, Shearer, Bergkamp, Overmars, Adams, Dixon, G+P Neville, Yorke, Cantona, Bruce, Zola, Ginola, Les Ferdinand, Keane, Viera, Schmiechel, Seaman, Pearce, Mcmanaman, Juninho, Beckham, Henry, Milosovic, Guillt, Di Matteo, Dublin, Yeboah, Rush, Barnes, Colleymore, Folwer, Keegan, Daglish, Southgate, Robson, Pallister, Dichio, Vinnie Jones, Kanchelski, Wright, Sherringham, Townsend, Le Tiss, Wise, Solskjear, Berger, Flowers, Stam, Van Der Saar, Ruud Van

2)
GK:Schmeichel
RB: Neville CB: Adams CB:Stam LB: Neville
RM: Beckham CM: Jones CM: Keane LM: Ginola
ST: Shearer ST: Le Tiss
Subs: everyone else lol.

3) I'd agree with Legends FC or Titans FC their stadium could be called Stadium Olympus. I lol'd at the establishment date - good one. If you can create board members you'd have to have like the 1966 winners team that would be class.

That is a much better post much clearer. I like the Idea - but just so you know there are quite a few like this already on the forums - you can check theirs for idea's just make sure that you give them credit where it's due. I'd make the database as if Beckham is 17 - and then age the players accordingly.

Fowler, Rush, Le Tissier, Shearer, Gary Speed RIP, Zola, Stuart Pearce, Di Canio, Haselbaink, Ince, Mcmanaman, Andy Cole, Les Ferdinand, Jay Jay Okocha, Tim Flowers the list is endless really and just a matter of opinion
I know yeah but that's the whole point of asking, to get everyone's opinions and then I can make a full squad using different suggestions.

3) Name - This is a silly idea fc

I don't really care if you think this is a bad idea, I want to do it as I think I'll enjoy it, so if your not here to add ideas then don't bother commenting!!

I don't really care if you think this is a bad idea, I want to do it as I think I'll enjoy it, so if your not here to add ideas then don't bother commenting!!
If you enjoy it then I have no problem, I'm just joking. I think that some of the suggestions have been very good.

Squad Announced:-

Goalkeepers:
David Seaman; Peter Schmeichel; Tim Flowers
Full Backs:
Gary Neville; Dan Petrescu; Lee Dixon; Stuart Pearce; Denis Irwin; Nigel Winterburn
Central Defenders:
Tony Adams; Steve Bruce; Jaap Stam; Marcel Desailly; Lucas Radebe; Sami Hyppia
Wingers:
Fredrik Ljungberg; Steve McManaman; Andrei Kanchelskis; Robert Pires; David Ginola; Mark Overmars; John Barnes; Georgi Kinkladze
Centre Midfielders:
Paul Ince; Patrick Vieira; Gary Speed; Matt Le Tissier; Paul Gascoigne; Juninho; Claude Makelele; Roy Keane; Jamie Redknapp
Forwards:
Alan Shearer; Eric Cantona; Paulo Di Canio; Andy Cole; Dennis Bergkamp; Gianfranco Zola

+++HAVE I MISSED ANY OBVIOUS PLAYERS or ANY PLAYERS NEED GETTING RID IN YOUR OPINION+++

Also any more suggestions of team and stadium names??

Chairman:-
Alf Ramsey

Other Board Members:-
Gordon Banks
Bobby Moore
Geoff Hurst
Bobby Charlton
Jimmy Greaves

Last edited:
PositionNameDOBAgeSquad
GKTim Flowers03.02.199517U18
D RGary Neville18.02.197517U18
D LCStuart Pearce24.04.199417U18
DCJaap Stam17.07.199417U18
DC/DMMarcel Desailly07.09.199417U18
AM RLFredrik Ljungberg16.04.199417U18
AM RLRobert Pires29.10.199417U18
AM LC/STGeorgi Kinkladze06.04.199417U18
DM/M CPatrick Vieira23.16.199417U18
AMC/STMatt Le Tissier14.10.199417U18
M/AM CJamie Redknapp25.06.199417U18
STPaulo Di Canio09.07.199417U18
AMC/STDennis Bergkamp10.05.199417U18
GKPeter Schmeichel18.11.199219Reserves
D/WB RDan Petrescu22.12.199219Reserves
D RLDenis Irwin31.10.199219Reserves
DCSteve Bruce31.12.199219Reserves
SW/D CLucas Radebe12.04.199219Reserves
AM RLSteve McManaman11.02.199319Reserves
AM LDavid Ginola25.01.199319Reserves
AM LMarc Overmars29.03.199219Reserves
M RCPaul Gascoigne27.05.199219Reserves
AM RLCJuninho22.02.199319Reserves
DM/M CClaude Makelele18.02.199319Reserves
STAlan Shearer13.08.199219Reserves
STAndy Cole15.10.199219Reserves
GKDavid Seaman19.09.199021First Team
D RLee Dixon17.03.199021First Team
DLNigel Winterburn11.12.199021First Team
DCTony Adams10.10.199021First Team
SW/D CSami Hyppiä07.10.199021First Team
AM RLAndrei Kanchelskis23.01.198921First Team
AM LJohn Barnes07.11.199021First Team
CMPaul Ince21.10.199021First Team
DM/M CGary Speed08.09.199021First Team
DM/M CRoy Keane10.08.199021First Team
AMC/STEric Cantona24.05.199021First Team
AMC/STGianfranco Zola05.07.199021First Team

What do we think guys, can you work with this???

That looks awesome! Be sure to upload the database when done! I'd love to have a go with this.

Are all players 'HG' at the club? Because without a doubt, this team would make it into the Champions League at the first time of asking!

Also, could you make a table with the PA/CA that you are setting for each player please?

That looks awesome! Be sure to upload the database when done! I'd love to have a go with this.

Are all players 'HG' at the club? Because without a doubt, this team would make it into the Champions League at the first time of asking!

Also, could you make a table with the PA/CA that you are setting for each player please?

Yeah will do, alot of work to do yet thou...

I put all British players as HG 15-21, and foreign players will be HG U21 ---- both at club and nation,

and I'm undecided on the PA and CA, probably do random -8,-9, and -10 for the PA --- I dunno how I'll decide?? :s

Last edited:
yeah - i mean if you are going to have top notch facils whether they are -8 or -9's won't make much of a difference. Maybe give one player from each age category -10 2 players from each -9 4 -8 and the rest -7's ? or just the rest at -8

yeah - i mean if you are going to have top notch facils whether they are -8 or -9's won't make much of a difference. Maybe give one player from each age category -10 2 players from each -9 4 -8 and the rest -7's ? or just the rest at -8

Yeah sounds a good plan...