19-11-08

loves anderson
Reaction score
When do players start being descriped as legendary in the personal information part of the profile also have any of your regens become club icons or legends.

the only played ive noticed this with is Del Piero now 37 it says Legendary Striker

frank lampard on my game was a 'legendary midfielder'

I saw Buffon as Legendary goalkeeper and del piero Legendary Striker.

u guys funny
Play the game long enuff ull c plenty ledgendry players!!!!!!

Thanks for the help but i was more wondering at what age a regen who is as good as lampard and buffon as well as having a long and prestigous career will be labelled legendary. In my game my oldest regen is 29 playing for A.C Milan,while i now manage manchester united, he is a striker with around 60 international caps 30 goals 100+ serie A goals 3 champions league medals and numerous league titles and cups. i was wondering when or if he will become legendary or a club icon\legend. information would be appreciated.

I guess once they hit the 32/33 mark on average. It depends on the players position as GK peak from 31-35 so they would probably only be described as legendary towards the latter end of their peak years. Same with other positions I reckon.

wow. that was quick. first time i posted this i thought i was being ignored for a joke and this time within minutes you reply. thanks a lot mate.