Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anybody played this yet? What do you think?

Thinking about ordering it from Gameplay tonight if I hear some good things.

Been a fan of the previous LEGO games (Batman, Star Wars and Harry Potter) so hopefully this version improves some things even more.

Errhh Starwars is boring.

not played that one, as i am not a fan of this new "clone wars" stuff, but the other two were pretty good.

They normally only have a small game time, so I try to avoid them, for the price.

My little brother got it this morning, needless to say I'm making him play it on my xbox with me so I can get the achievements :p

Heard good reviews for it!!! not played any of them before but they seem ok so dont see why this one shudnt be

I've played Lego Star Wars games before, and found them way too easy, which put me off. If this one has better levels of difficulty, may consider buying it.

Lego Star Wars games have always been a series best played with company, playing it alone usually yields less than optimal results.

the first 2 (first and second trilogy) were good, but i found every lego game to be just a skin or a mod of the first, they're all the same. i will play this because i love star wars

I have the complete Lego saga, why would anyone also buy this?

They have ripped the **** out of it.