Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I am Leicester in my first season and i have £11.5m to spend, i am looking to push for promotion and i feel i need to strengthen most areas of my team, so who should i sign ?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Anyone ?

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
leigh grittiths (sp) maresca, ball, carini, dida, garra dembele.

Reaction score
Kadlec, Girffiths, Enyeama, Annan. All great players and would be willing to play with the right wages

Reaction score
Vaclav Kadlec would be amazing signing. Leicester are a stronger team than people make out. Probably a right on loan like Rafael / Kyle Walker / Kyle Naughton / Seamus Coleman. George Elokobi for left back is quality. Danny Wilson from Liverpool i got for £4m. Partner him with Hobbs and theres a solid base.

In midfield i had Gallagher (scores and assists loads) right wing and Lloyd Dyer on the left. Andy King + any holding player you can get hold of. Sebestien Blanco (£6m ish) Diego Arismendi from Stoke.

Upfront, Fryatt, Vassell, Howard, Waghorn all get a good amount of goals in first year. Id suggest just bringing in someone on a loan deal. 2nd season get Yaya Sanogo (i had him lone striker, pace,pace,pace), Andy Carroll is available on a free. Kiko Macheda is dangerous in the Championship.

Hope this helps mate.