I3east

Reaction score
I am Leicester in my first season and i have £11.5m to spend, i am looking to push for promotion and i feel i need to strengthen most areas of my team, so who should i sign ?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Anyone ?

leigh grittiths (sp) maresca, ball, carini, dida, garra dembele.

Kadlec, Girffiths, Enyeama, Annan. All great players and would be willing to play with the right wages

Vaclav Kadlec would be amazing signing. Leicester are a stronger team than people make out. Probably a right on loan like Rafael / Kyle Walker / Kyle Naughton / Seamus Coleman. George Elokobi for left back is quality. Danny Wilson from Liverpool i got for £4m. Partner him with Hobbs and theres a solid base.

In midfield i had Gallagher (scores and assists loads) right wing and Lloyd Dyer on the left. Andy King + any holding player you can get hold of. Sebestien Blanco (£6m ish) Diego Arismendi from Stoke.

Upfront, Fryatt, Vassell, Howard, Waghorn all get a good amount of goals in first year. Id suggest just bringing in someone on a loan deal. 2nd season get Yaya Sanogo (i had him lone striker, pace,pace,pace), Andy Carroll is available on a free. Kiko Macheda is dangerous in the Championship.

Hope this helps mate.