ijoinedforfm

Reaction score
Just started my second season with leicester, board force sold mahrez and vardy who could I look at for replacements? I have about 50m - 300k wages.

Played Marhrez IF-s and Vardy was a Poacher in a 4-3-3.

Also may need players in the cdm role and defence needs slight improvement

Winger- D.Gray, Pablo Sarabia, Nathan Redmond

Striker- Jordan Rhodes

CDM- Lucas Romero, Gil Romero, Sergi Darder

I would look to see if Pino Sisto is still at his Danish Club FC Midtjylland. He can be an instant starter probably less than 10 mn but can play on both flanks and is good with both feet.
Also in my save as Southampton Calleri from Boca was top scorer in the league with 30+ season 2.
Also mane and wanyama wanted to leave despite having a decent season so worth seeing what their mood is like if still there and saints had a bad 1st season in your game.
Also worth seeing if the GK Rulli is still contract expiring. In my game no one offered him a contract until I did at the end of the season and he instantly became the 2nd most valued GK in the game for me at 25mn.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I would look to see if Pino Sisto is still at his Danish Club FC Midtjylland. He can be an instant starter probably less than 10 mn but can play on both flanks and is good with both feet.
Also in my save as Southampton Calleri from Boca was top scorer in the league with 30+ season 2.
Also mane and wanyama wanted to leave despite having a decent season so worth seeing what their mood is like if still there and saints had a bad 1st season in your game.
Also worth seeing if the GK Rulli is still contract expiring. In my game no one offered him a contract until I did at the end of the season and he instantly became the 2nd most valued GK in the game for me at 25mn.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tried getting most these players but they'd already signed for bigger clubs unfortunately. I did manage to get Rulli on a pre contract in january so he's here now. Th