Leicester City - What's next?

FallLCFC

Reaction score
Leicester Badge.png

Leicester City - What's Next?

Hello everyone, welcome to my first ever story on Football Manager. I'm new to this so please don't be too harsh on me and please let me know how I can improve on writing the story to make it more enjoyable for you guys!

So, the thought of this story is to see what I can achieve with Leicester after the recent events and where they are currently in real life. As a Leicester fan myself, I couldn't be happier with what is currently going on with Leicester and how they are performing so let's see if I can carry on the magic story!

Anyway... on we go!

About The Club

Leicester Background.png

Stadium & Training Facilities

Leicester Facilities.png

Trophies

Leicester Trophy.png

Kits

leicester home.png
leicester away.png
leicester 3rd.png

Squad

Leicester Squad Full.png

Next update will be about transfers and also pre-season!..

Transfers

- Outgoings -

Benkovic Sale.PNG

At first, I wasn't so sure I wanted to do this sale, however, I couldn't see me using him much as I believe his cons outweigh the pros in my eyes, and for 18M I couldn't so no.

Iheanacho Sale.PNG

I'm going to be honest with this one, I cannot stand Iheanacho IRL which pushed this sale. He could become decent I guess so I did try and get a big % on the next sale profit but they wouldn't go any more than 40%.

Amartey Sale.PNG

With the arrival of James Justin and hoping he will become a very good RB in the future, I didn't see the need for me to keep Amartey and I believe 15M is pretty decent for someone who always seems to be injured.

Gray Sold.PNG

With the purchase of Castillejo, Gray decided to start being a ***** and kick-off. So the very next day he's out the door.

Albrighton Loan.PNG

I wanted to ship Albrighton out this window but was only getting loan offers. Then Burnley came with a loan with an optional fee of 17M, I guess that will do.

1578117216495.png

Mendy is also loaned out as he is just simply not going to play. With Choudhury, Ndidi and also Ajer who can play DM.

Board Opionions.PNG

The board seem to be happy with the sales so far, so that's good.. right?

- Incomings -

1578105989024.png

Head Of Development Buy.PNG

Okay first, can we just congratulate my 'Head Of Youth Development' for making this unreal signing? Oh boy...

Odsonne Edouard Buy.PNG

My first buy in the market sees me get Odsonne Edouard from Celtic for a fee of 12M that can rise to 20M. I'm hoping he can learn some tips from the main man Vardy and will become a success and reach his potential.

1578113663804.png

With me getting rid of Benkovic I needed a CB as our only other back up Wes Morgan. Ajer will most likely go straight into the first 11 and I may try and get another CB in but one for the future.

Samu Castillejo Buy.PNG

The last buy of the first summer transfer window is Castillejo. Took me a while to decide if I wanted to do this deal but, having got him pretty cheap and with Perez being the only winger we have that likes playing on the right I decided to go with him.​

Window Closed.PNG

I think I'm happy with my business in the first window, I did want to get a few young talents in however with 27M sitting in the bank, I will do my research to find them for the January window instead. We also have lots of players out on loan that I want to get rid of so plenty more money to come in.

Friendles.png

Pre Season

Rostock vs Leicester.PNG

Rostock vs Leicester City
? - Ayoze Perez

Offenbach vs Leicester.PNG

Offenbach vs Leicester City
? - Dennis Praet

Bielefeld vs Leicester.PNG

Bieldefeld vs Leicester City

? - Jamie Vardy

Frankfurt vs Leicester.PNG

Frankfurt vs Leicester City
? - Frederik Rønnow

Leicester vs Sittard.PNG

Leicester City vs Fortuna Sittard
?
- Youri Tielemans

Leicester vs Real Betis.PNG

Leicester City vs Real Betis
? - Nabil Fekir

I think pre-season went okay? Due to my actions taking so long signing the players, they didn't get a lot of time to play with the team but hopefully, it won't be a huge problem. I am fuming with the Real Betis game though, throwing away a 3-0 lead.

Season Objectives

Leicester Vision.png

[ Next update will be the start of the PL and EFL Cup 2nd Round game... ]

Attachments

• Iheanacho Sale.PNG
    Iheanacho Sale.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Amartey Sale.PNG
    Amartey Sale.PNG
    35.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 1578114346007.png
    1578114346007.png