Leicester City

yeah he's class aint he :)
He gave a peno away for you yesterday though:/

It was never a penalty. If you seen it from my angle Myles Weston went to ground far to easy. Logan was ******* furious!!!

He made a cracking stop in the first half. Is reactions and pace off the line is something else. Hopefully you release him and he signs for us!!!! ;)

It was never a penalty. If you seen it from my angle Myles Weston went to ground far to easy. Logan was ******* furious!!!

He made a cracking stop in the first half. Is reactions and pace off the line is something else. Hopefully you release him and he signs for us!!!! ;)
unlucky:/
and yeah you might get him, Sven although a great manager just seems to hate some of our players and Conrad seems to be one of them:(

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:25 PM ----------

Anyone going QPR?

How rich are Leicester exactly? I mean, how much do you think Eriksson will have to spend at the end of the season? £10m? £20m?

How rich are Leicester exactly? I mean, how much do you think Eriksson will have to spend at the end of the season? £10m? £20m?
Well everyone was saying £20M but i really doubt that, i reckon max of £10M but yeah not sure

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

copied my thread eh? anyone wanting forest link http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/nottingham-forest-t63618.html

leicester doing pretty awesome tbh but looking foreward to our game at the city ground need to get out own bak after are shocker at the walker stadium
haha yeah sorry mate:)
Were not anymore:( but neither are you and yeah so am i and that was a great night:)