leicester council unprepared for zombie invasion

Eddie Money

Reaction score
i thought this was hilarious :D

BBC News - Leicester City Council 'not ready' for zombie attack

A worried member of the public has forced Leicester City Council to admit it is unprepared for a zombie invasion.
The authority received a Freedom of Information request which said provisions to deal with an attack, often seen in horror films, were poor.
The "concerned citizen" said the possibility of such an event was one that councils should be aware of.
"We've had a few wacky ones before but this one did make us laugh," said Lynn Wyeth, head of information governance.
The Freedom of Information Act allows a right of access to recorded information held by public authorities.

What's so funny?

Have you not seen Shaun of the Dead?!

As someone from leicester I can honestly say I have no concearns at all about this zombie invasion. Just out of curocity though I wonder what this member of the public would like the council to do to prepare for a zombie invasion? Get some speakers and play Thriller to them? :p

As someone from leicester I can honestly say I have no concearns at all about this zombie invasion. Just out of curocity though I wonder what this member of the public would like the council to do to prepare for a zombie invasion? Get some speakers and play Thriller to them? :p

Surround your house with treadmills, obviously. ^.^

First there was Gary Lineker and his amazing ears, then Sven turned up to manager Leicester City and now zombies ... what next? Leicester City get to the prem?

This only happens in America, he obviously hasn't noticed that in the movies.

_53501269_53499424.jpg