Sam.

Reaction score
In my first season with Leicester, I'm looking for 2 wingers, one for the left and one for the right.
Budget is - 5.5 million

Also, any other recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Liegh Griffiths-ST-700k
Crosas-MC-1.5 Million
Fabian Carini-GK-Free
Jose Goncales-CB-Free

Ahmed soukouna on free. Striker but can be retrained as right wing. Excellent for championship

chris eagles might be good, peter wittingham or george boyd? also get leigh griffiths from dundee :)

Omar Koroma
Yildiray Basturk
Garry O'Connor
Devann Yao
Jimmy Kebe

Try getting Gael Kakuta and Henri Lansburylt on loan as well

Leigh Griffiths is good and can only get better (H)

Plus if your willing to spend a bit of money you could mabey get romelu lukaku for bout 3.5 or 4 million

Agree with Jimmy Kebe, i'm reading atm, and Ian harte, Simon Church and Kebe are beasting the championship, Harte has like 7 goals in 23, church has 20, and Kebe has loads of assists. :)

Yeah i've signed Leigh Griffiths.
I cant get Assulin, hes injured for 5months.
Would Lukaku come to Leicester?
Currently looking at Chris Eagles and George Boyd?
Anymore ideas?

Yep i have signed him for Leicester before but i might have been lukcy:$

Try and sign James forrest hes a good winger

Adam Hammill ?? .. He Can Play Right & Left .. I Got Him For 1.5 Million :)

There is the possibility of signing Steven Hammell hes a left back but if you retrain him he becomes a good winger

Boyd's not really my cuppa tea, too slow, but talented none the less, eagles is a great shout, should go for him...

I would recommend Paddy Mcourt but he just cant play a full 90 minutes

try signing daryl murphy he can play left wing i am sure

Gai Assulin on a free

He is out injured for 5 months on latest patch

try:

pascal feindouno for AMR (free)

Siphiwe Tshabalala for AML (£250k)

also

Julius Wobay AML&R (£500k)

Last edited:
Great team to be, i won the championship and am currently top of prem after 9 games. :). The winger who did amazing for me was someone called Kiko but he did cost me 6 mill but Eagles will still set you back 5 mill but Kiko is younger and did reli good things for me.If you get him i would advise loaning in someone like fleck as i did cos then you have both a top right and left player and you can properly sign fleck in season 2. Hope this helps, do let know how you get on?

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

One more thing i will tell you one player who is absolute must buy and that is;
Dzmitry Verkhovtsov, he plays for Naftan and cost me 400k. He is outstanding for me in championship he scored 14 goals from CB in 40 games, and in prem has scored 4 in 9. Absolutely clinical in box from corners or free kicks. :).
Cant recommend him in higher!

Van der Meyde and Adam Hammil. Jay deMerit for the defence is pretty good. Also, try getting Macheda on loan from manchester united. Guillermo Franco is also a good option.