Leigh Griffiths - A thread I thought I'd never start.

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Name: Leigh Griffiths
Club: Wolves
D.O.B: 20/08/1990
Nationality: Scottish
Position: Striker

Strengths:
Finishing, Pace, Flair, Determination
Weaknesses:
Positioning, Anticipation, Strength, Jumping, Decisions

Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Roles: Poacher/Advanced Forward (Attack)

I had completely forgotten about Leigh Griffiths being at Wolves, and I never even looked at him when he returned from loan at Hibs. But my assistant manager let me know his development was coming on pretty well so I gave him a look. Kevin Doyle had stopped scoring and Fletcher was patchy so I threw him straight in. I'm playing him as a poacher, and so far he's scores in 11 of the 12 games he's played. He'll be extremely cheap to pick up at the start of the game and will be a great signing for most Premier League sides.

View attachment 199414

His best performance arguably came against Birmingham in the League Cup semi final where he scored all four goals including a screamer of a free kick.

Wolves 4 - 0 Birmingham - Match Highlights - YouTube

He's been a machine since fm10, can always rely on him for goals in any league!

In the last season, for me he scored 43 goals in 40(10) apps including 5 in the europa league final but he only got about 13 in the league.

I played Man City this morning before I came to work, and to my surprise (and utter delight) we beat them 4-1. Griffiths scored arguably the goal of the game, dispossessing Clichy and lobbing Hart into the far corner. I'll upload it tonight, he really is quality.

I loved it when he was at Dundee and you could pick him up for buttons.

He's valued at something like £250,000 at the start of the game so still shouldn't cost the earth.

Beast of a player, always has been :D Another Livi boy on the up... :'( proud :p

great goal from aguero

It was a great goal, although it doesn't tell the whole story. He took about 13 shots from outside the area (due to great defending) so one of them was bound to go in.

I regularly brought him on Football Manager 2011, but I didn't realise he'd move to Wolves! Why do they loan him out, they should give him a chance in the Premier League. Nice one, by the way! It is probably something to do with your tactics, so I congratulate you!

I regularly brought him on Football Manager 2011, but I didn't realise he'd move to Wolves! Why do they loan him out, they should give him a chance in the Premier League. Nice one, by the way! It is probably something to do with your tactics, so I congratulate you!

McCarthy is persevering with Doyle due to his workrate, and Fletcher is our main goalscoring threat as it stands. I can't see Griffiths getting into the first team for a year or so yet, although from all of the good things I've heard I'd like to see him there sooner.

As for the tactics, I'll be uploading my 4-4-2 over the weekend with an in-depth analysis of how it works. I've worked on it for months to perfect it in FM11, and it's worked a treat in FM12 so far as with six games to go we're sitting second in the table which is way beyond what I expected.

McCarthy is persevering with Doyle due to his workrate, and Fletcher is our main goalscoring threat as it stands. I can't see Griffiths getting into the first team for a year or so yet, although from all of the good things I've heard I'd like to see him there sooner.

As for the tactics, I'll be uploading my 4-4-2 over the weekend with an in-depth analysis of how it works. I've worked on it for months to perfect it in FM11, and it's worked a treat in FM12 so far as with six games to go we're sitting second in the table which is way beyond what I expected.
Cool, I may check out your tactic. Still, Griffiths as a backup wouldn't be too bad for Wolverhampton Wanderers. So the pecking order would be: Fletcher/Doyle/Ebanks-Blake/Griffiths. Have Wolves signed any strikers this season?

just bought him from wolves for 1 il but need to wait for half season to get him