Leigh Griffiths, one of the best strikers on the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinner5

Reaction score
Leigh Griffiths 122 games for my brighton team scoring an incredible 111 goals, surely he gotta be the most consistent striker on the game, anyone else got any strikers banging in goals for them like that!?!?!

Yes i' ve got Cavani , he scored 41 goals only on the league in the 1st season and so far he scored 13 goals in 8 games.

there are a lot of consistent strikers you just need to use them the right way for me
Jermaine Beckford is a Beast

click on players at the top and then were all the post start it shud say, make new post or something

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Beckford for everton or you bought him at another club

cheers for that - by the way, any chance of some advice because my game crashes when i go into training? its weird

Both on Everton 28 goals in 30 games
in Newcastle 21 in 27 games
in Burnley 15 in 18 games

:D

Na aint got a clue bro, never had that!

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Both on Everton 28 goals in 30 games
in Newcastle 21 in 27 games
in Burnley 15 in 18 games

:D

Might have to try snap beckford up, how do you play him, lone striker and what you set his striker play as.. complete forward, poacher. target man etc!

cheers for that - by the way, any chance of some advice because my game crashes when i go into training? its weird

you have upgraded to the lastest patch?

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Might have to try snap beckford up, how do you play him, lone striker and what you set his striker play as.. complete forward, poacher. target man etc!

he is just quality with lfc marshall update

play him as a Deep liying Forward with a Poacher as a partner

you have upgraded to the lastest patch?

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

he is just quality with lfc marshall update

play him as a Deep liying Forward with a Poacher as a partner

Did you download that lfc marshall update on fm base yea ? Next new game ill have to download it!! And cheers for that mate beckford seems a must!

Status
Not open for further replies.