Leslie1207

Reaction score
I thought I would let you guys know about this guy. I bought him for 275K from Dundee for my Southampton team when I got promoted to the Championship. He was sensational, finishing with 25 goals in 32 games - I got promoted to the Premiership that season and am now 16 games in. He has 8 goals in 8 games and has been a key performer for my team. His stats aren't that amazing but he's shown that he can mix it with the best of them. I'm not sure how long this goalscoring form will run for in the Premiership but should be a definite buy for any Championship teams.

He did excellent with me in the Championship with Burnley, but i accidently saved over it, but he was on form at like 15 goals in 19 games, top quality striker. havnet tried him in the prem yet.

ive used him in premiership on my leeds save, quality player, 22 goals at the end of the season and had 3 months out injured. fantastic find

signed him in jan with burnley in champ
4 stars, 2 subs in league --- 9 goals, 3 assists, 3 Mom, avg rating 8.22
2 starts in cup --- 2 goals, 1 Mom, avg rating 7.85

epic signing for any champ club :)

Absolute class player, always manage to get him for 250k on my games, and he just scores for the fun of it. His pace is great, and finishing just as good.

Just picked him up on the cheap to bolster my first season cardiff squad as Chopra aint cutting it! Hopefully he can save me some millions and be a good partner for JB

i play him with bothroyd, works well.
i play griffiths as deep lying forward & bothroyd as advanced forward, seems to be working well.
Any recommendations of how to play them both though?

on my game barcelona vrought him for 7.5 mill he seems to be doing well there ive tried to get him to come to celtic but to know avail

on my game barcelona vrought him for 7.5 mill he seems to be doing well there ive tried to get him to come to celtic but to know avail

7.5 mil?! Wow! - I finished 7th in my first season in the premiership, I brought in some new strikers but I'm sure he'll still get the goals even if I don't play him that often...

play him as a poacher for the best results along side a target man im using carlton cole with him this season although the best results ive had with him was when i had macheda alongside him but man utd wouldnt sell him to me or loan him out again

I heard thjis kid is an absolute dream of a player.

I've got him for Wolves cost me £1million loaned him out to Coventry for some 1st team experience and now have him back. He gets more assists then goals but is still a very valuable player and can finish whenever given the chance.

I've got him for Wolves cost me £1million loaned him out to Coventry for some 1st team experience and now have him back. He gets more assists then goals but is still a very valuable player and can finish whenever given the chance.

He doesn't if you play him as a poacher, he scores goals for fun.

he got 46 goals in 40 games in my 1st season at the dees saved me from the drop

Ugh halfway through 2nd season bigger clubs want to poach him and now hes extremely unhappy with me because he wants to move to bigger club. Worth $4.3 million right now.

I know its best to play him as a poacher but shud he be played alongside a striker and if so what kind of striker.