Status
Not open for further replies.
yip play leigh griffiths as a poacher and try and get a big strong target man to play beside him. i am currently Norwich at the moment and he has scored 44 goals in 65 matches. another good cheap buy is Adam Rooney from Inveress caley thistle he will also score a bag full if you play him as a poacher.

yip play leigh griffiths as a poacher and try and get a big strong target man to play beside him. i am currently Norwich at the moment and he has scored 44 goals in 65 matches. another good cheap buy is Adam Rooney from Inveress caley thistle he will also score a bag full if you play him as a poacher.

How do you play holt next to him?

yip holt in the 1st season holt target man to feet. i got promoted in the 1st season through the play offs and signed andy carroll from newcastle.

another good tip is match preperation work on attacking set pieces. if you have someone who is good at taking corners and someone who is good at heading set the corner and the man to aim for front post. i have this polish right back who has netted 12 times from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.