NickyWWFC

Reaction score
Has anybody bought him before? He's prolific in probably any game on FM12 and you could probably get him under £1m!

I'm lucky as he's at Wolves already!

View attachment 208758

Why not show his stats what he has on your game.
I signed him on loan in one of my games in 2012-2013 season whom I was Oldham and got 34 goals for me.

he's been great for me. scored 160 goals in about 200 games and i think he has the record for goals and average rating in the premier league

He's been amazing for the last couple of years on FM. Last year, you could get him for about 40k from Dundee and he'd join clubs as low as League 1\League 2. In the 11.3 patch he was at Wolves and was obviously more expensive. IRL he's a regular in the Scots U21 squad. Scotland could have a great strikeforce in the future with him, David Goodwillie and Jordan Rhodes.

I've got John Fleck playing just behind him, it's working a treat.

He`s done well for me. Bought him for my Wigan team (second summer transfer window) for a mere 1.7mil and last season he scored 11 in 17 starts with afew assists chucked in there.

He was amazing in fm11, and really cheap, but not used him since he went to wolves in fm12!

He is always amazing for low / mid table prem side, wonder how he would do at someone higher, could see him scoring loads with a world class forward linking up with him