zizunola

Reaction score
He's easily the best matured left back on the game. Not news but i did an experiment to get him for my manutd save. Was finding it difficult selling both Fellaini and Evans. Everton was interested. Bought Baines for 15m plus Evans and bought Stones for 9m plus Fellaini. Baines bossing the game. Not giving Shaw a sniff. Very fit and scores almost all freekicks. Hasnt missed a penalty which is real tho De Gea saved his first miss in real life. This just a tip for those playing Manutd. You can get Baines with either Fellaini or Evans. Just transfer list those two n offer them. (6)

Felliani was a beast for me in FM2014, got him back at Everton on that game and played him upfront he scored a lot of goals from baines crosses

Felliani was a beast for me in FM2014, got him back at Everton on that game and played him upfront he scored a lot of goals from baines crosses

Yh he was a beast in Fm2014. I didnt sell him then. But after buying Lucas Romero and Tielemens, i felt i need to cash in on him. He's not that needed for me. And a left back was needed with Shaw' injury proneness