snudger

Reaction score
has anybody signed him right at the start of the game? how much did he cost? trying to sign him at arsenal and im at 20 million and still being rejected!!!

If u can get to January u can sign him for around 10.5m, but thats if nobody buys him in pre season

You don't need him!

View attachment 287891

But in the first season, I had an offer of £17m accepted from him, but changed my mind as I bought a new DM instead :)
Spuds ended up getting him for £23m though...

i wanted both baines and fellani but if got fellani for £18m they wanted stupid money for baines but unsettled him by telling the papers i wanted sign him so they sold him for £17m

has anybody signed him right at the start of the game? how much did he cost? trying to sign him at arsenal and im at 20 million and still being rejected!!!

It depends on the money they have. If they don't need more money, they will not sell, or sell it for an astronomic value. I bought Wilshere(30) and Chamberlain(25) and now Arsenal asks 170.000.000,00 € for Walcott!!

I have never seen gibbs get this good!!! I'm at 2016 on mine and gibbs is still shocking.

Are you Arsenal? Because I just played for almost every league game and trained him for his tackling and positioning :) He is still a bit low in marking though :/

ditto, same year as you and my gibbs is dump, bought alex sandro instead, he's been pretty cheeky

Yeah I had an Arsenal save on the go, but I'm Brighton now and he hasn't got that good on either of them