Bren98

Reaction score
So I sold Lemar to Manchester United for 136 million euros and I'm swimming in money.

But I'm also in need for a new midfielder. Went after 3 targets. All have agreed but I don't know who I should go for.

Options are:

Renato Sanches: Total of 81 million, First Team status, 110k per week.
Hojberg: Total of 33 million, rotation status, 110k per week.
Raphael Guerrero: Total of 75 million, first team squad status, 175k per week.

Role will be Advanced Playmaker ( A ), in a Central Midfield position.

My preference goes out to Guerrero and Hojberg because they are partially French, but Renato Sanches is probably a one-time opportunity of equal, if not better quality.

So I sold Lemar to Manchester United for 136 million euros and I'm swimming in money.

But I'm also in need for a new midfielder. Went after 3 targets. All have agreed but I don't know who I should go for.

Options are:

Renato Sanches: Total of 81 million, First Team status, 110k per week.
Hojberg: Total of 33 million, rotation status, 110k per week.
Raphael Guerrero: Total of 75 million, first team squad status, 175k per week.

Role will be Advanced Playmaker ( A ), in a Central Midfield position.

My preference goes out to Guerrero and Hojberg because they are partially French, but Renato Sanches is probably a one-time opportunity of equal, if not better quality.

i did have sanches in my save with atletico madrid he did play in the middle but not as advanced playmaker, and he was amazing

Seems I can afford two, if one of them is Hojberg so he's definitely in. Other problem is, which other do I pick. Sanches or Guerreiro. Second one has preference because he's partially French. Sanches is a beast and only 20-years old or so.

i did have sanches in my save with atletico madrid he did play in the middle but not as advanced playmaker, and he was amazing

What role did he play?