Lennon recieves more Death threats

Politics and religion should have **** all to do with football and it's about time both Rangers and Celtic realised this!

bunch of idiots who got nothing better going on in their life to take football so seriously

Ok where in this thread does it say this has anything to do with football ? The only thing related to football here is that Neil Lennon is a football manager. Although there will be people coming up with conclusions (Not having a dig as I believe it too) that it's because he is manager of Celtic however this topic has nothing to do with football so why do people want to have some digs at Rangers and Celtic here as the UDA are not affiliated with rangers in anyway.

According to religion we shouldn't be even following football 8)

It's all a load of bollocks this threatening ****. Until Lennon is actually assassinated, then I won't take it seriously.

We aren't that lucky mate (A). Nah seriously I agree with what you so it's bollocks these days UDA,UVF,IRA are all just Drug dealers now really. Who want to live up to the past reputation.

Johnny Adair isn't in the UDA anymore and he lives in scotland because he would be killed if he went back to NI and there have been attempts to kill him in scotland aswell i think

EDIT: i think i may have misunderstood your comment

Yeah mate was just using him as an example of a ex member being in Scotland. And yes Adair will be killed by his own people if he returns to NI.

Either way, I still don't believe this has happened tbh :$

Ulster Defence Association; sure the name gives you an idea of them, Wiki will give you a bit more info :)

Yes, Celtic did give quotes when Lennon Mcginn and Mccourt got sent bullets :) And the Daily Mail has a reputation for spouting pish, as I'm sure you''re aware. :)

I also doubt there is many truths behind the matter but it is also in the Daily Record aswell not just the Daily Mail.

What is football coming to, i bet lennon is a decent nice bloke, a few bad results and this happens they should be ashamed, its not as if they are doing badly

What is football coming to, i bet lennon is a decent nice bloke, a few bad results and this happens they should be ashamed, its not as if they are doing badly

1. It's not about football oO)

2. Lennon has his ups and downs he can be a nice guy though..

and 3. He hasn't had bad results and it's got nothing to do with that at all :S

this is no offense if it was the ira sending bullets or threats to walter smith or any person related to rangers football club all the rangers fans wouldent be happy.This just isnt right if there so brave in these groups stand up and come out and say what you want out to the public. by the way if u dont understand whats going on or who the uda are you shouldent be on this post

Lennon's an absolute ***. Good results recently, yes, but in general, doesn't seem to be able to control his mouth.

Regardless, if this is true, it's balls that it's happening to him.

They've had a ceasefire for years, I doubt they'd break it to kill a football manager.