Lennon unhappy with decisions against Hamilton

Actually cringed when seen Forrest flying in mate, all 3 red cards were deserved imo.

Love the big club mentality you've got going on thinking everythings against you, it's just hiding the fact your manager is struggling to keep the clubs standards up, surely you don't enjoy hearing Lennon sound such an **** in Interviews ?
to answer your question, yes, i like lennon sticking up for the club

9te5qp.jpg

Not meaning to offend anyone, but c'mon, it's rather amusing (A)

Edit : Look at the ad boards :)

Lmaooo btw that is one quality ******* spot, Im sitting here laughing like **** here hahahaha nice one mate <)

to answer your question, yes, i like lennon sticking up for the club

Tbf, I wish this was something someone at our club did, youse have a phenomenal PR machine that spouts a lot of *****, but in all honesty, I'd like that, no-one sticks up for the club :S

Tbf, I wish this was something someone at our club did, youse have a phenomenal PR machine that spouts a lot of *****, but in all honesty, I'd like that, no-one sticks up for the club :S

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

This is why, Rangers are above all that nonsense, the way Celtic's worldwide reputation has changed this season is dramatic, and it's done them no good. Never lower yourself to their standards please.

This is why, Rangers are above all that nonsense, the way Celtic's worldwide reputation has changed this season is dramatic, and it's done them no good. Never lower yourself to their standards please.

Nono, not moaning bout referee's and shiz, but I'd rather not let the faggots in the media walk all over us :)

Well I was one of the people on the forum an have a big debate about Lennon and his 6 match ban so I'll put my own input into this one aswell.

To start it off I'm going to say I'm fed up hearing about Lennon complaining about referee's why can't he just shut up and let things go.

Ok onto the decisions.

Hamiltons Goal - Yes I agree with Lennon the goal should have been disallowed! However Celtic should never have left it to a 90th minute penalty to be scoring against Hamilton in the first place. - So my advice here would be to stop spending all your time complaining about referees and appealing decisions and more time on the training field Mr Lennon.

Forrest Red Card - Now this once was touch and go same as the Hamilton one which I'll explain my reason for that soon. On another day he would have only got a yellow which I would have probably agreed with, however he still came in late and recklessly just didn't make complete contact with the player. I don't think it was a red card but I don't think it's one the I would totally disagree on aswell.

Mccalister Red card - Now he was on the park for a total on 53 seconds, the ball was in play for 35seconds of that time! all I have to ask is WHY ? Ok this was a red card, but it was still similar to Forrests only difference being he came in from a different angle and completely took the player. But Definite red card.

Mcginn Penalty claim - For me Niall should't have been booked for diving because it wasn't a dive, However I don't beleive it was a penalty either to me it looked like the ball had been knocked to far infront anyway and the ball was going away from goal IMO it wasn't a penalty but on a different day it would have been given.

Mensing red card - Referee making up for allowing the goal ? It was a definite penalty and he had to goal because hes denied a goal scoring opportunity, Personally I think Cerny would have saved it but we will never know. No complaints here about the decision, was a nice one-two from Izaguirre and Ljungberg. No need to speak about the Celtic penalty as it was one.

Disallowed goal - Now my tim friend put this point across to me and I agree with him. Ok first of all the ball went out of play so the decision was correct, (I found it hilarious watching lenny jump about to have Thomo tell him it didn't count XD .) But this was the same linesman who allowed the Hamilton goal, So he can see a ball go out of play but can't see one of the tallest men on the park stand in and offside position (my mates point)

So on the whole the were at least 3 decisions wrongly given against Celtic, but Lennon should just have bit his toungue and got on with it after whats happened in the past week. Hamilton defended really well in this game but Lennons got to learn that no matter how many decisions go against him, He should still be scoring more goals before 90mins ;)

Now thats my unbiased opinion and the truth to me.

My Biased one is.

Mensing was onside I don't know what you mean, Mcginn dived, Forrest practically assaulted the player, Mark Wilson dived when Mccalister went in for a great tackle! Izzaguire dived for that penalty!

Overall I think my opinion of the game is pretty fair, and obviously some other people will have different opinions but most of them will be the same as mine.
agree with everything except the nial mcginn penalty it was a penalty it can only be two decions a penalty or a dive so i dont understand how you can say it wasnt a dive but not a penalty. Becasue if you are syaing it wasnt a dive then the player must have brought him down in the challenge.

agree with everything except the nial mcginn penalty it was a penalty it can only be two decions a penalty or a dive so i dont understand how you can say it wasnt a dive but not a penalty. Becasue if you are syaing it wasnt a dive then the player must have brought him down in the challenge.

Just because a player goes down at a challenge doesn't always mean it's a free-kick or penalty, As I said it could have been on another day and further down I admitted it was me probably being biased. But I just see it as he had lost control of the ball IMO and it was going out of play or would have been difficult for him to do anything with the ball. But your quote about ifits not a dive then he must have been brought down is false information. Just because a player is brought down doesn't always mean it is a foul and that's a fact.

I don't believe it was a penalty when McGinn fell - he was tackled and went down. Wave on. He does go down easy though, but I think everyone does. The days of staying on your feet are long gone, everyone prefer to lie back and take one up the ***.

Just because a player goes down at a challenge doesn't always mean it's a free-kick or penalty, As I said it could have been on another day and further down I admitted it was me probably being biased. But I just see it as he had lost control of the ball IMO and it was going out of play or would have been difficult for him to do anything with the ball. But your quote about ifits not a dive then he must have been brought down is false information. Just because a player is brought down doesn't always mean it is a foul and that's a fact.
lol is that a FACT lol, yeah i seen that in anotehr game a player brought another player down and he didnt get a free kick because it was neither a foul or a dive. come on it has to be one or the other lol you are pretty much saying that although mcginn got fouled it wasnt a penalty (do you smell whats wrong with that)

lol is that a FACT lol, yeah i seen that in anotehr game a player brought another player down and he didnt get a free kick because it was neither a foul or a dive. come on it has to be one or the other lol you are pretty much saying that although mcginn got fouled it wasnt a penalty (do you smell whats wrong with that)

So your saying If A player goes down no matter what it should either be a yellow card for diving or a free kick ? behave yourself. Yes it is a FACT. Players can go down too easily, If you were a referee the game would really be in **** streak then eh you lot sit and complain about ref's being **** but imagine you being a referee, You got hit but it wasn't enough for you to go to ground so yeah free kick anyway. It doesn't have to be one or the other what so ever. you clearly do not know how football is played nowadays if that's how you see it.

So your saying If A player goes down no matter what it should either be a yellow card for diving or a free kick ? behave yourself. Yes it is a FACT. Players can go down too easily, If you were a referee the game would really be in **** streak then eh you lot sit and complain about ref's being **** but imagine you being a referee, You got hit but it wasn't enough for you to go to ground so yeah free kick anyway. It doesn't have to be one or the other what so ever. you clearly do not know how football is played nowadays if that's how you see it.
lol lol you really dont read before you open your mouth do you? i said if one player brough down another player lol. so either the player went dived before the other player went to win the ball or brought him down without touching the ball. Yeah of course i dont know much about football but to me been a novice if a players brings another player down that is pretty much a freekick or penalty no question. If your saying he went down to easily everytime then refs would be thinking about he did bring him down but then again he did go down to easily hmmm i cant decide lets go with the easily as its not a dive or a penalty its away of scape goating the decision.

lol lol you really dont read before you open your mouth do you? i said if one player brough down another player lol. so either the player went dived before the other player went to win the ball or brought him down without touching the ball. Yeah of course i dont know much about football but to me been a novice if a players brings another player down that is pretty much a freekick or penalty no question. If your saying he went down to easily everytime then refs would be thinking about he did bring him down but then again he did go down to easily hmmm i cant decide lets go with the easily as its not a dive or a penalty its away of scape goating the decision.

Its not a case of going down easy everytime though mate, In that occasion I think plenty of things went against him that the decision too not award a penalty was correct, Hence the ball was going away from goal and looked like he was losing control of it, And he went down rather easily when he could have stayed on his feet. I beleive he was touched but not enough to be brought down. But I still don't beleive it merited a yellow card for diving as he was still touched. Simply wave play on and let the game continue.