Cai1234

Reaction score
I would like your opinions on wether this laptop can play FM13 if I load 1-5 leagues and a medium/large database.
I would also greatly appreciate any other Laptop suggestions for £300 or less that would be better.
Please do not say a desktop will be better as I know this. But what I need is a laptop and as part of my addiction I need it to play fm.View attachment 318395
Hope these help.
Thanks in advance

That's a very budget processor that provides well... acceptable performance if your doing basic browsing and general laptop usage... But running FM will be below average...
But running 1 -5 leagues should be okay-ish... medium/large database.

RAM is good, graphics integrated.. average but shouldn't be a problem... Just the processor may let you down at only 1.8ghz...

Two questions. How reliable is the website and how do the two computers compare?

To be honest I have no idea how reliable the website is, I am not from the UK. But I remembered it because a friend of mine ordered his from that website.

Comparison... Well, honestly, that Lenovo is budget... Not designed for any gaming, especially with its low end 1.8 clock speed processor... With the i3 Processor, as it is a next gen processor, it will get you much further and will handle things faster.
The RAM isn't a problem at 4GB.

For FM, I recommend atleast 2.2GHZ just to get you through.

agree with kevarker, try to get an i3-3110/3210m or i5 3210m if you can, saveonlaptops usually has good prices and gets good reviews for service, atm the best deal I can see is this:
Acer Aspire E1-571

which is £359, so a bit above your budget...