Leon Goretzka - nobody talk about this BEAST!

Jack Logan

Reaction score
I purchased him on January 2016 (third season) for about 50M in my Inter :D

Previously years he doesn't want to join...but if you can, get him as soon as possible (maybe he cost lower).

He's absolute a baest!!!! I think you can't find better...

pics: I've just get him, so 0 appearance in my team
View attachment 443166

Roles suggested Deep Lying playmaker -defend : 3,5stars

all others role as Midfielder are 3,5 stars. So he could be whaterver you want :D, lower attributes:
Talking 12 at the moment
Marking 10 atm
Balance 10 atm

So, according to me better with support and attack duties, I'm using him as a Box to Box Midfielder

Last edited:
Schalke asks 85 Million for him, and im in 3rd season.....

Btw, i'm Bayern

I've spoked to press that I will be glad to have him in my team, follow many times with scout and my starting offer was 10M, than 20M ecc...If I remember I've offered 30-40M cash and other payment by instalments 12-18 months.

But as you said, you are in the same competition.

To be honest, I think pretty much everyone knows of him, it's just that he is expensive and there is better out there for the price

- First, I never say that nobody knows him...but nobody talks about him...
- Second, this section is called "best player" and Goretzka is a 5 star potential player and could be one of the best Midfielder in the game. According to your way of thinking also Isco, Insigne, Lamela, Marco Reus, Gotze, Lukaku, Pogba,.... are too expensive so we cannot speak about them because there is better for the price.
- Third, in three seasons starting with mid-high ranking team you can get him and he's only 21 in 2016. I'm pretty sure that you could sell more then 70M making capital gain and get someone better if there is :D

- First, I never say that nobody knows him...but nobody talks about him...
- Second, this section is called "best player" and Goretzka is a 5 star potential player and could be one of the best Midfielder in the game. According to your way of thinking also Isco, Insigne, Lamela, Marco Reus, Gotze, Lukaku, Pogba,.... are too expensive so we cannot speak about them because there is better for the price.
- Third, in three seasons starting with mid-high ranking team you can get him and he's only 21 in 2016. I'm pretty sure that you could sell more then 70M making capital gain and get someone better if there is :D

I think you took what I said in completely the wrong way, I wasn't having a dig, so sorry if you thought it seemed that way. I didn't say not to talk about him. I merely pointed out that people know of him, because the way the OP and thread title was worded it sounded like you thought it was a hidden gem or something similar. And Goretzka isn't in the same bracket as most of the players you mentioned. If someone was looking to buy a DM for their team, and had ?50m to spend, there is much better than Goretzka available.

Gaston Gil Romero is a prime example of a great player you can get for far less.

Are you telling me that I've made a bad deal? I don't think so...
Please, post someone better then goretzka, 5 stars young player ...but I don't know how much goretzka in 2013.. I'm in 2016 right now and the only similar player with 4 star is James ward-prowse

50 mill was a rip off. On my save, Wolfsburg got him for 24 mill in 2016-17.

Are you telling me that I've made a bad deal? I don't think so...
Please, post someone better then goretzka, 5 stars young player ...but I don't know how much goretzka in 2013.. I'm in 2016 right now and the only similar player with 4 star is James ward-prowse

A) Stop putting words in my mouth
B) You know that the star rating system is relative, right?
C) And any player better than Goretzka? Pogba is just one.

i managed to get him for ?5 million pounds. Complete bargain. He is 22 though and has one year left to run on his contract so thats probably why.

good all around player, average tackler so can't really use him as a defensive minded midfielder, average dribbler and low flair so dont like him so much as an attacking midfielder... looks like a decent back up though, sounds legit for 50M

si scherza XD

LOOOOL bad deal! I could wait 1 year more, ****!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This sounds good for other forum's member: buying him in 2017 will be a good deal :D

@dickdastardly: Gaston is Non EU...and he isn't better.

@scotty: pogba over 70M.....James Ward-Prowse could be answer

@kandersson: who's your regular player?

Positive note...1 appearence 1 gol :D great finalisation, heading and Anticipation to get first-second ball like Walter Mazzarri want hihihihihi

Veratti, Geis, Pardo and Hojberg are easier to sign, Goretzka is a great box to box but there are easier CMs to sign who are better if you're looking for a more specific role.

LOOOOL bad deal! I could wait 1 year more, ****!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This sounds good for other forum's member: buying him in 2017 will be a good deal :D

Positive note...1 appearence 1 gol :D great finalisation, heading and Anticipation to get first-second ball like Walter Mazzarri want hihihihihi

I'm used to work with MUCH lower budget and generally favour players with more specific roles. In this view I'd still pick my 'star' midfielders like Michael Bradley (DM) and Rafinha (Adv PM) or even Nam Tae-Hee (shadow striker). I also think someone like Ruben Yttergard Jenssen good do pretty much the same job as Goretzka at MUCH lower price ;)

View attachment 443019View attachment 443018

id say gaston is better all round, goretzka is more attacking in this game lol.

But gaston is NON Eu National...has only 11Det in my savegame ...

Clearly not gonna take no for an answer, they've named about 5 players better.. lol.