Leon Goretzka - nobody talk about this BEAST!

mate you overpaid he a good player but not world class get over it

I've two similar 5 start potential CMs in my U18s at Chelsea :p Chalobah and Musonda.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

You could even go as far as saying that Bertolacci (available for <10m) is better option long term. Paying ?50million for any player is obscene IMO, but that's just the way I play FM, buy cheap & sell big - never, ever the other way around.

Romero and Prowse are the only player that can compare to Goretzka in my save with pricing 20m or less.

For the price, Romero is as good or better, depending on what you are looking for in a midfielder. It seems to me though that regardless of the answer we give, he's not going to accept it.

I got him in my HSV save in my third season, Schalke were struggling and he only had like 16 something apps for them so I got him for around 16 million pounds which I thought was a bit expensive, but after reading what you guys have said I guess not

View attachment 417535

50m is a LOT of ducats!! He better be **** good for that price.
Honestly if I am going to spend 50m, I'd rather go for Pogba. :)

Goretzka looks like a fine young player though, I'd easily pay 20-30m if his team could be talked down on their demands.

he is very expensive player. i just try to buy him with chelsea at first season. but i can't

50M is too much , but he is one of the best mid center in the game , for sure a quality signing for any top team

Anyone ever bagged him on a free? Some times his contract expires on about 2016 or 2017

For me what separates Goretzka from other very good Midfielders is his aerial ability. But he will rarely come cheaply. And I rarely see him available in the first season.

I think I paid 20m+ for him in season 2 or 3. He was worth every penny. But if your starting budget is not that rich, you will likely get better bang for your buck picking up a Lucas Romero, Youri Tielemans, Roberto Pererya, or Lucas Silva instead.

Of course the best midfielder in the game is still Pogba and he is insanely expensive.