Foof12

Reaction score
Les Parisiens

1U2th8I.png

A big thank you first of all to coolmcool’s story as it has inspired me to start my own journey as the manager of PSG.

A little background to this managerial story before it officially starts, Laurent Blanc has resigned from his post as the manager of Paris St. Germain after a huge fall out with current owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi regarding transfer targets and future prospects of the club.

After the resignation of Blanc was confirmed by the club, the next big question was who was going to become the new manager of PSG, with Arsene Wenger and Antonio Conte being the bookies favourite to take over at the Parc de Princes.

After months of interviews and speculation it has been confirmed that current Real Madrid assistant manager Zinedine Zidane has officially taken over at Parc de Princes as the new manager. Nasser Al-Khelaifi intends to make PSG the best football club in history and make Zidane the catalyst behind it all.

RgNIRTM.png

He has promised Zidane his full backing and will do whatever it takes to help the former France Captain achieve his ambitions. There is some speculation as to why it took so long to appoint a new manager but sources close to the club are stating that Nasser Al-Khelaifi was worried that after a few years Zidane would leave to rejoin Real Madrid as the new coach once Carlo Ancelotti retires.

Les Parisiens

1U2th8I.png

Pre-Season Friendlies & Transfers

M8yiXur.png

Not a bad pre-season, won all games we have played apart from the obvious one against Real Madrid. All in all I am quite happy with the way we have started and I am trying to implement a 3-5-2 formation at the club and all seems to be starting well. A few youngsters had a good pre-season, whilst key signings during the summer have also made an instant impact with their form.

vYeZjpS.png

Again I am very impressed with our transfers, I asked the board straight away to increase our transfer budget and that they did, they increased it to £60million. I have signed some very good players in Mangala, Rodriguez and Lloris and I expect big big things from them over the next few seasons.

KdtdSmr.png

As can be seen from the outgoing transfers they are mainly loans, van der Wiel has gone as I reinforced the right back position with Revelliere as we already had Aurier on loan from Toulouse. Whereas Malik Rouag was surplus to requirements and I decided to terminate his contract.​

Les Parisiens

1U2th8I.png

August 2013

mWJsFid.png

A very good start to the season, beating Guinamp 3-0 and then again 5-2 towards the end of the month. The loss to Evian TG was so undeserved, but that happens in this year's FM as we have all seen at times, hopefully there won't be a reoccurance. Toulouse and Monaco up next in Ligue 1.