cezaripul

Reaction score
in a shocking move, the PSG have named the 36 years old Petru B as manager.

A short summary of the club:

View attachment 237579

The trophy room is impressive

View attachment 237580

During the introductory meeting with the board, I have asked for an improvement of the club's youth facilities. Although not a priority, the expansion was reluctantly approved. In the press conference I was quick to prise the chairman for his vision and forward thinking mentality.

I have undertaken a complete evaluation of the staff. Some are simply not good enough for a club as PSG. Their contracts have been terminated. New signings:

View attachment 237578

The team has some really good players but the squad lacking depth. The stars:

View attachment 237577

View attachment 237576

View attachment 237574

View attachment 237573

I need more players. As Silva seems to be somewhat injury prone I definitely need another central defender. PSG is rich so I see two potential targets: Umtiti and Zouma. Definitely Zouma, he can also double as DR. At once I decide that the core of this new PSG will be French. The second target is Aurier. I want him and the transfer goes swiftly through.
The most favourable formation is a 4-1-2-3 and to play it we need a DM. Lucas Romero joins our transfer targets. A in-depth research for a good DL fails to provide a candidate when a sneaky agent offers me exactly what I need, an undiscovered gem of a player. Stade Rennais have done it again, the youngster has unbound potential. I give you

View attachment 237572
The transfers:

View attachment 237571
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts we could not convince Juventus to sell Pogba below 120 Millions. Maybe next season, he remains a target for us.

A good tactics is essential for us. Time for me to do some serious reading. I can see that fellow managers have indeed produced some masterpieces (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...9480-christianeriksen-beautiful-play-490.html) and that's where I'll start. How does it look for us:

View attachment 237570

Right. There is much work to be done before the players can deliver what I ask of them but I remain confident. I love Paris!

Ibra is on fire!

One of the first thing to do was to sign good scouts. Three of them agreed to join.

View attachment 237129
We had mixed results in the pre-season. The losses against Chivas and Kyiv did sting. Neither Cavani nor Ibrahimovic had much success in front of goal. I have tried to motivate them, to no avail.
View attachment 237122
I was somewhat apprehensive about the first official game of the season, the French Champions Trophy. My fears were proved wrong as we won easily. The trip to China brought the first trophy under my management.
View attachment 237123

Great news from England as Arsenal wins the Community Shield.
View attachment 237125

After another 3-0 friendly win against Anderlecht we were set-up for the first League 1 match against Stade de Reims. Zlatan came of the bench to score a marvelous hattrick.
View attachment 237124

The club announces the season ticket sales: 36000.

We also won the next two. Ibrahimovic scored 10 marvelous goals, he's on fire! Go, go, Zlatan!
View attachment 237128
I have also signed in two young players. I got Yassin on a free and at 70k euro I could not resist the opportunity to get Arango too!
View attachment 237126View attachment 237127

Last edited:
We win some more

The game against Evian showed how good we are when we play our game. The downside of the game was the injury of Motta, it doesn't look too bad, though.
View attachment 236972

Three days later Jean-Louis Gasset, my assistant manager gives me some unpleasant news: Lavezzi is unhappy with the training.
View attachment 236971
I quickly check his training load, it's on medium already. So I have a quite unprofessional and lazy player on my hands. I have zero tolerance for this kind of behaviour. I will look to get a replacement for him as soon as possible. As I don't have any transfer budget remaining, this will have to wait the end of the season.

On 28th​ of August the Champions Cup groups are drawn. We get Bayern, Rome and Athletic. Not too bad, I reckon we can easily qualify. Only the Bavarians are likely to pose difficulties.
View attachment 236970

The month of August ends with the clash against Saint-Etienne. We did dominate the game but we could not score as we wanted. Ruffier was everywhere.
View attachment 236969

The end of August finds us in the first place and this is where we intend to stay. A really good month!
View attachment 236968

Ibrahimovic wins the player of he month for August, scoring thirteen goals in four games. Well deserved!
Unfortunately Thiago Silva is out for 3-4 weeks with back strain during training.
During September a number of players came visiting. Marquinhos and Lucas Moura want to join Chelsea and demand that I accept any bid for them.Since I don't want a player revolt on my hands I promise them to take into consideration any bid providing it matches our evaluation for them. The asking price is set to 60 Million euro each. I am quite sure Chelsea will not bid so high and I don't want to sell! Motta wants to play more as I can offer, so I promise to sell him at the first opportunity. He's 31 and his stats are declining so out he goes.

New staff members are signed in.
View attachment 235967
We startwith an easy game against Stade Rennais. We played well dominating the game from start to end.
View attachment 235966

Roma was in for a surprise as we took them apart in a wet evening in Paris. Ibrahimovic and Cavani scored twice each in a game where only one team showed the desire to win. Les Rouge-et-Bleu tore Roma apart and it looked like we could score whenever we wished.
View attachment 235964

Cavani and Ibrahimovic showed again their class against Olympique Lyonnais, helplessly outclassed by a brilliant PSG.
View attachment 235962

Last edited:
Next, we went to Toulouse expecting an easy win. We lost and I was the only one to blame. Did not set the right pre-match training. Soon we were two down. A tough result to take but it showed me one area desperately needing improvement.
View attachment 235959
We travel to Munich where we loose, again. The first sixty five minutes were painful to watch. We were poor out there. Very poor. Two goals by Ibrahimovic and Pastore gave us hope we could draw, but it was not to be. We were outplayed, nothing went our way. I start to doubt we are ready to go against one of the big teams out there and win. If Bayern could do this to us, what would happen shall we find ourselves playing against Barcelona?
View attachment 235958

September was a moderately successful month for us. We win three games but were taught two painful lessons. We have weak areas but the team and the manager are tirelessly working to improve. Lesson learned!

Last edited:
October

October was a perfect month for Le PSG.

We start enjoying our football. We dominate possession and the number of clear-cut chances. First game of the month is against Monaco with Zlatan scoring a double.
View attachment 235269

Ibrahimovic celebrates his 26th​ goal of the season by scoring two against Lens while Cavani adds his 5th​ Ligue goal.
View attachment 235265
Then we absolutely destroy Athletic. The boys were really up to this and turned on style. Lavezzi and Ibrahimovic score two each. Cabaye and Pastore also get their names on the scoreboard. We have 16 shots on target while we limit their scoring chances to only 4. We are over the nightmare game with Bayern and we are ready to show them in Paris what we're capable of.
View attachment 235267

In Ligue 1 we show we are the big dog. Bordeaux looses 5-1 where Lavezzi scores four. Unfortunately Lucas Moura gets injured, two weeks on the side for a twisted knee.
View attachment 235266

Other news
Chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi announces that plans are in place to upgrade the club's training facilities. The construction work is scheduled to be completed by 21.10.2015.
Also Inter's Pierluigi Casiraghi completes PSG move where he will join the scout team.

Last edited:
November

For the first game of the month we travel to Stade Yves Allainmat -Le Moustoir. The team remains focused and we do a profesional job. Ibahimovic and Pastore insure our victory.
View attachment 232162
The match against Athletic was not a landslide win. For sixty minutes we had the game under control and then a goal by Aduriz changed it. They atacked in waves but Zouma was imperial in the center of our defensive and we managed to get an important victory.
View attachment 232161
The Clasico Derby against OM atracts quite a lot of interest and I was very happy to give our fans a game to remember. A highly polished team performance with King Zlatan leading the show. Very nice!
View attachment 232160
For the match against FC Metz we can't count on Cabaye and Lavezzi, both injured. I was forced to use Lucas Moura on the left, a position not very familiar to him. Yet, Les Grenats did not pose any serios problems and we win. Ibrahimovic scores again a double. He is amazing!!
View attachment 232158
Rome, here we come. With a win here we could qualify for the first kockout round with one game in hand. Despite the presure I manage to keep the lads remain calm and concentrated. We did humiliate Roma in Paris and they disperately want to get one back. Which means they'll attack from the first second. We alow them space to do so while prepared to counter. As they couldn't break our defense i Giallorossi became nervous and started to make mistakes. Zlatan scores twice from penalties and Zouma manages a header. The game is won within ten minutes and when Totti is sent off for a vicious foul they loose any hope of comming back into the game. We have done it, Le PSG have qualified from group G in the Champions Cup!
View attachment 232176
The game against Nice was a forgone conclusion. We did enjoy absolute domination and ended up scoring three. Fallowing this defeat Nice sack Puel. Sorry Claude!!!
View attachment 232171

Other news

Ibrahimovic wins Player of the Month September. He is up to a grand total of 34 goals with 25 in the League.
PSG signs up Newton Motta as scout and Nell Roberts as coach.
Our finance department anounce a new one year sponsorship deal worth 17.75M per annum. We also get 3.8M from van der Wiel and 675K from Shakho transfer deals. Nice!!!

All in all a perfect month for us. We win everything and we get more money! I love Paris!
View attachment 232163

Last edited:
December

December doesn't begin under the best circumstances. Ibrahimovic and Cavani want to talk about leaving to join Chelsea. Ah, José Mário dos Santos, you try again to steal key players, don't you? No deal! Can't risk to upset the lads so the two strikers are given my word to accept any offer matching our evaluation of them. Well, I value you at 90 Mil. Each, you disloyal...Come on Chelsea, I dare you bid...Two days later Thiago Silva wants to join Juventus. As it happens maybe we can do a deal. An injury prone defender and some small change for Pogba, count me in!

For the first match of December we travel at Lille. Mourinho is spotted at Stade Pierre Mauroy. In what was supposed to be a contested game, LOSC were handed in a 3-1 defeat by a superb PSG. Romero scored twice with placed shots from long range with Moura completing the rout. We loose Verrati to a sprained ankle for 4 to 5 weeks, not nice.
View attachment 231475

We keep winning and the match against FC Nantes was no different. Ibrahimovic scores a close range finish on 6 minutes. Lucas Moura manages two and Romero one.
View attachment 231474

With the big game against Bayern at horizon, I was keen to keep the team focused. Revenge is best served cold, or so they say. We kept calm and executed the game plan to perfection. Ibrahimovic takes advantage of an error by Xabi Alonso to net one. Pastore jinks past Badstuber to finish from 16 meters on 63 minute. We can relax, we are able to compete against big teams. Well done, we qualify first from group G. We will play against Basel in the First Knockout Round.
View attachment 231473

We dominate the Coupe de la Ligue game against FC Lorient. The conditions were so bad, I could barely see the players. Ibrahimovic and Moura do the damage. Next stop: Monaco.
View attachment 231472

We are accustomed to winning and I intend for this to go on. Montpellier is the next victim. Romero shows his class with a close range finish. Cabaye dominated the middle field and was a danger every time he went forward. Well deserved goal, Yohan!
View attachment 231471

We have extended our run of straight wins to ten and if we can keep up, the Ligue 1 crown will be ours. We have 5 points on Stade de Reims who sit comfortably on the second place. Can't see us missing the title this year!

Transfers

We sell Motta to Fenerbahçe for 2.1 Mil. He was 32 and his stats were fast declining. We sign Fierro, Flanagan and Konoplyanka on a free at the end of their contracts.

Other news

Cavani and Ibrahimovic are on the World Golden ball Shortlist. Hope Zlatan has a chance, but well Messi is also there and he usually wins...

January

The French cup 9th​ round against Red Star FC goes as planned. Cavani is the player of the match having scored 4 goals.
View attachment 230697
We enjoyed total domination over En Avant de Guingamp at Stade du Roudourou. Zouma scores with a closed range finish on 10 minutes followed by two goals by Ibrahimovic.
View attachment 230690
Following our convincing victory Lavezzi requested a new contract. I have rejected his request as I have every intention to sell him at the end of the season. He became furious and started to talk around. A team meeting succeeded to change their minds and prevent a team meltdown.
Somehow the whole situation motivated him. It was an one man show in the game against Bastia. Lavezzi was everywhere and ended up netting a hattrik. Cabaye also scored a nice goal from long range.
View attachment 230689
The Coupe de la Ligue Quarter Final matches us against AS Monaco. On a terrible weather at Parc des Princes we secure the victory after a first half when it was almost impossible to play. The skies cleared enough in the second half to allow some kind of football. We apply pressure and Monaco starts to crumble. Two own goals at the beginning of the second half decide the outcome of the game. Ibrahimovic and Moura also get their name on the score sheet.
View attachment 230694

January 2

We gave Evian TG FC no chance. I chose to start with Cavani upfront and he does not disappoint he netts a goal on the 9th​ minute.However a knock forced me to bring Ibrahimovic on the 29th​ minute and he scores a double. Moura closes the score sheet on the 65th​ minute.
View attachment 230682
In the Franch Cup 10th​ round we face OM in Paris. We absolutely dominated the game having 19 shots on the target, compared to their 4. OM seemed content to defend and we took advantage as soon as the 3rd​ minute when Verratti scores from 16 meters. Despite our domination, we were unable to score again until the 74th​ minute when Vlaar conceded a penalty. Cavani had an absolutely terrible game and I had to call him to my office for a private meeting.
View attachment 230681
I choose to hand Moura a new contract. As soon as it was signed, Verrati started to make noises he also wants a pay rise matching Moura's. He is an important player to me, therefore he's promised the desired contract. However when trying to push it through, the financial department rejects the proposal. We are out of wage budget for this year and I am in trouble. Will Verratti understand the situation?

We travel to Saint-Etienne for an easy win. Three nil in a game where our opponents had only one shot on target. Mourinho was seen during the game. I suppose by now he wants to buy half of my team...
View attachment 230680
We dominate the game against Stade Rennais but we are unable to score. I have tried all the tricks I know, but we could not break through. On 84 minutes Lavezzi takes an action on his own and finishes brilliantly to give us the victory. Both, Cavani and Ibrahimovic had a terrible game out there.
View attachment 230678
Other news

Ibrahimovic breaks two goalscoring records!
His 40 goals for PSG is a new season record. The previous top goalscorer in a season was Carlos Bianchi who scored 39 goals in 1977.
Zlatan also reaches 86 league goals in his PSG carrer, outscoring Mustapha Dahleb with only 85 goals.

PSG announces a new one year sponsorship deal worth 23M euro per annum.

Last edited: