Less-known players who top clubs sign

• Thread starter Thread starter sass101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 7K

sass101

Reaction score
Clubs like Chelsea, Barcelona, Manchester United etc. etc. always sign classy players whom most of us never heard of (non-regens of course). I want you to show up some less-known quality players for brokensjnf8ewhce8.com to buy.

I'll give it a start :

Demba Ba - I sign him in most of my saves, he's even capable to play in top clubs, suits specialy for Chelsea. In my Inter save (which I even made a story about, read below:)) he does play for Chelsea.

dembaba.png

Chinedu Obasi - Tried to sign him in my Estonian champions Levadia save but never really got him so can't tell much about him but seems to be maybe even better than Demba!

obasi.png

Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni - doesn't seem so good but in my 2020 year Estonia national team save he is the most expencive player of the world ....

alexc.png

Kyriakos Papadopoulus
- Also one of the world's most expensive players in my Estonia
save

73980567.png

Ok mates, it's your turn now :)

ˇAnd how on earth we're you thinking of signing Obasi for Levadia without some sort of editing? Their wage budget is about 25k p/w.

Arsenal always sign this youngster called Wellington Silva he has a very cheap release clause.
16 year old wonderkid.

ˇAnd how on earth we're you thinking of signing Obasi for Levadia without some sort of editing? Their wage budget is about 25k p/w.

After few seasons and getting through the group stages of Champions League and then losing to Arsenal :(
Btw I downloaded Estonian League from FM-Base and when I got promoted with Esiliiga club Vaprus then I got 5 mil transfer money for promotion so ..... ( 5 mil way to much) But it made it lots of easier for meh....

Last edited:
wellington silva always joins them because he has signed for them before the game starts.

On topic: alexander kolarov and stefan kiefling for chelsea, Nordin Amrabat and muriel for arsenal, lots of greeks for liverpool and andreas beck for man city

i think everyone know's about these players mate, thanks for tryin though :D
Of course you know every player on the game if i would ask you 3rd goalkeeoer of some Malaysian 4th league club you would know that too :D

As the title says the thread is for Less-known. That means we know them but a little less oO)
Ok ok I don't know what I'm talking :D
But still they are class and I have seen any thread talkin' bout them so I decided to create the thread :)

Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni was in my taxi a few months ago see if you can make a sentence out of this
a what itt

Kevin Gameiro was signed by Chelsea in my game and he is doing well.

Digne from Lille allways signs for Man Utd on my game, 16 year old at the start (or 15 cant remember), but he almost allways ends up being sold to a championship/lower premiership team on the few long term saves that i have...no screenshot available as I'm on different computer.

After few seasons and getting through the group stages of Champions League and then losing to Arsenal :(
Btw I downloaded Estonian League from FM-Base and when I got promoted with Esiliiga club Vaprus then I got 5 mil transfer money for promotion so ..... ( 5 mil way to much) But it made it lots of easier for meh....

Then I'm starting to understand. Levadias yearly budget should bee around £600 000.The Estonian leagues on FM-Base have a bit unreal finances. I tried them once but couldn't stand it. Look for Mikusiku Eesti liigad on Soccernet.ee forums. He's got it all figured out to the regional divisions and with realistic finances.

Then I'm starting to understand. Levadias yearly budget should bee around £600 000.The Estonian leagues on FM-Base have a bit unreal finances. I tried them once but couldn't stand it. Look for Mikusiku Eesti liigad on Soccernet.ee forums. He's got it all figured out to the regional divisions and with realistic finances.

ok thank you mate I'll try it out

how bout luis suarez

he good

Starting to wonder do you even know players like Aguero or Phil Jagielka ? :D
When you think Suarez is a less-known player? (H)

Ok,ok joking sure you know quite a lot about football but **** yeah EXCUSE meh with him :P

Last edited:
Na its not 4-4-2 its LESS KNOWN PLAYERS i.e. not the stars and not undiscovered

Back