Less-known players who top clubs sign

• Thread starter Thread starter sass101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 7K
Jamie Ness (CM) from Rangers turn out quite well, i have him for liverpool in my 4th season, Danny Wilson aswell, bought him for Barcelona in 1st season when he was a promising center back, had him learn from Marquez and he became a wonderkid

also Daniel Villalva from River

Last edited:
I will add my support for Danny Wilson, he's the D LC at Rangers amirite? amazing a few years in, can be expensive though :(

I will add my support for Danny Wilson, he's the D LC at Rangers amirite? amazing a few years in, can be expensive though :(
yeah thats why i try sign him right away

Nordveit is a monster for me at Arsenal, havent seen him mentioned loads
Douglas Costa?

Whats the difference. Either way you haven't heard of them. ;)
it is a thread that shows the players which top clubs buy, so why start a thread showing players that other clubs buy if you not getting them yourself??
this is not a unkwown talent thread, i mean Chinedu Obasi was posted on its 1st thread, we all know of these players, we dont need to know what clubs they go to in your different games :D

i dont think many people are understanding the point of this "pretty" pointless thread :'(

Let's be honest, everyone knows about every player on this game XD

Danny Wilson, Jonjo Shelvey, Otamendi, Lacina Traore, Scheniderlin, Aron Gunnarsson, every Brazilian player under 21, Diego Renan, Eden Hazard, Lukaku, Jorganson, Verratti.. I could go on for days :P

Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni:

Although he doesn't look much stat wise, i will tell you now if you play him as an advanced forward, or target man with run onto ball in League One or League Two at the start of the game he is immense.

I was short of striker on my Notts County save, in League One in the playoff semi final against Charlton Athletic. I was 1-0 down until 10 minutes to go he took it to penalties which i eventually won.

THEN... in the play off final against Leeds United, i went down to 10 men after 15 minutes, basically admitting defeat from then on somehow kept it 0-0 until 80 minutes when they scored, with one last push for promotion i bought "Alex" on he broke away from the Leeds back four and won me a penalty on 87 minutes.. 1-1. On 118 minutes right at the death of stoppage time a ball is tiredly booted over the top, he runs onto the end of it and puts it away! Notts County get promoted!

As you can probably tell, from what he did for me, i have liked him ever since :)

i would recommend him to anyone that wants to play counter attacking football, or playing him with a big target man ;)

ok I'll now buy him when I play with littler clubs . (A)

try getting in Felix Kroos the brother of wonderkid Tony Kroos,he is amazing in my 4th season

I have heard him but I don't have any experiences with him :(

Back