Reaction score
This keeps happening to me in LLM, does this happen to other managers out there?

I couldn't get less first time-started with 0, was given 0 when promoted to blue square north lol. Maybe to do with ambition of board? they may think keeping club financially sound is more important

With the amount of unattached and out-of-contract players at that level, I'd imagine you wouldn't need a transfer budget?

I couldn't get less first time-started with 0, was given 0 when promoted to blue square north lol. Maybe to do with ambition of board? they may think keeping club financially sound is more important

Could be, but I got 600k first season, then 120k next, with the same rate for my wage budget.

With the amount of unattached and out-of-contract players at that level, I'd imagine you wouldn't need a transfer budget?

You still buy players, they're just cheaper.

Yes. I had 650k before i got promoted and then i had a measly 45k???

But as seasons went on i got more and more money so just keep at it!

You still buy players, they're just cheaper.

Yes, but what I was saying is that, at that level, the out of contract players (who you can sign for free) should be enough to build a team, meaning that you can get by without a transfer budget.

Yes, but what I was saying is that, at that level, the out of contract players (who you can sign for free) should be enough to build a team, meaning that you can get by without a transfer budget.

vance i agree with you mate

when i start off at the Lower leagues i never use my transfer budget
ye just dont need it

the lower league prize money especially BSN/BSS and BSP is **** or next to nothing, understandably so is the TV money, the best way i raise money for my Woking team is to organise pre-season friendlys with teams like derby, your stadium will be nearly sold out for those games.