Rep: Pro
Starting Team: Man United.

utdlogo_zps6c06a90a.jpg

Trophy Cabinet

English Premier League - 2013/14
Capital One Cup - 2013/14
Community Shield - 2013/14

Season 1

I have decided to begin a Journeyman save & have started @ Man Utd, I have already completed one season winning the league & capital one cup and not challenging in the FA losing early on to Huddersfield!

My transfers for the season:

transfers1stseason_zpsce4f4987.png

In the league I had started of shaky and were talks of my job being under pressure for some time so for me to win the league was a great achievement however i was lucky enough that all the top teams had a poor season with only Us, City & Chelsea finishing in the top 4!!

leaguetableseason1_zps2b206d2f.png

fixtures1_zpsdce82d34.png

fixtures2_zps2e09bed6.png

fixtures3_zps4322007e.png

fixtures4_zpsd7e175ba.png

I used the tika-taca tactic for most of the season which saw mean draw a good few matches but overall it worked well and my team conceded the least goals in the league and dominated possession which is what I hoped for.

FA Cup Winners: Man City
Champions League Winners: Man City

Trophies to win: F.A Cup.

facup_zpsc1be2920.jpg

Last edited:
Journey Man Save.

Alan Kemp
Starting Team: Man Utd.

Trophies won:
English Premiership
Captial One Cup
Community Shield

Season 2 - Man United

utdlogo_zps6c06a90a.jpg

Season Target: Win F.A. Cup & League

Transfers In

Aymen Abdennour - ?6mil

abdennourutd_zps8063f32e.jpg

With Evra almost certainly out the door Abdennour seems a good replacement.

Cesc Fabregas - ?31.5mil

fabregasutd_zps2f0aae74.png

Record signing and the marquee signing I needed. A great midfielder who will hopefully chip in with some goals.

Frederik Ronnow - ?275k

ronnow_zpsdec92890.png

Transfers Out

Amos - ?1 Mil to Hull
Nani - ?18 Mil to Chelsea
Evra - ?3.4 Mil to Marseille
Welbeck - 32.5 Mil to Barcelona.

Evra & I fell out and as he was getting on I felt it was right to sell him on, Nani wasn't happy as he didn't play much and wasn't in my plans so he had to go really & Welbeck wasn't performing much and to get 1 Mil more than I paid for Fabregas is a good deal to me.

wc_zps6a3525d5.jpg

England win World Cup

------------------------------------------------------

July & August

julynaugust2ndseasonutd_zps131ccb72.png

A good pre-season drawing 2 and winning the rest of the season however another slow start gave us only 1 win in our first 3 competitive games, Nothing too worrying to begin with as their is a long way to go as proven last season!

September

septfixturesutd_zpsd0b75ca0.png

A good start & end to the month as Zaha took his form from last month into the beginning of September to bag a double, A great 6-0 victory in the Champions league gives us confidence to take into the next game against Porto however the month was quite poor after suffering defeats against Qpr, Arsenal & Sunderland in the Captial one cup. The team can't find their consistency yet and need to find it soon to build a good run of wins.

leaguetableendofseptember_zps3ca7c00b.png

Sitting in a better position than last season however so are all the top teams meaning it's going to be alot more difficult to retain the title.

Best player so far: Aymen Abdennour

A close call with several players having a good start to the season including youngsters Zaha & Januzaj however the new signing just pipped them with playing more games and keeping up his good form.

abdennour_zpse764bfe3.jpg

Journey Man Save.

Alan Kemp

Season 2 - Man United

utdlogo_zps6c06a90a.jpg

October

octfixturesutd_zpsd28e7d02.png

A poor month for the club as we continued our inconsistency by losing to Newcastle & drawing with Swansea, The champions league form has been superb as we have won 3 out of 3 and are yet to concede in the groups.

November

novfixturesutd_zpsa91c6922.png

A much better month however losing the last game of the month to City was hard to take especially after taking the lead, But a good win over Chelsea and securing a place in the last 16 allowed us to rest players against Bate & for our final game against Porto, A run of 5 wins before we lost is much better than we have been doing now I want to push that upto 10 games without a defeat and take it from there.

December

last16draw_zps46a2459a.png

Easier draw than last season, A tricky away tie first travelling to Russia but i'm confident of qualifying to the quarters.

decfixturesutd_zps458c8374.png

Dropping silly points again in the league making it more and more difficult to challenge for the title, Completed our 6th win in the champions league group stages was a proud achievement but our form in the league needs to pick up soon.

endofyearleaguetableutd_zps6fbdc7b5.png

Plans for the transfer window:

As of yet I have no transfer targets and I strongly believe the team is good enough without adding new players but I will look for another striker as we seem to be failing to score enough in games to secure the wins.

Star Player so far: Wayne Rooney

rooneyendofdec_zpsdba34ff3.jpg

Last edited:
Journey Man Save.

Alan Kemp

Season 2 - Man United

January

Aleksandar Mitrovic

mitrovicutd_zps283d5aa1.png

Brought in to add to the striker department, With a great goalscoring record for Anderlecht the youngster will be looking to continue the streak into England.

Douglas Costa

costautd_zpsef5da3b2.jpg

Costa comes in to strengthen the midfield with Fabregas being injured alot & at a good price I just couldn't say no.

janfixturesutd_zps75f5ad55.png

A better month in the new year going undefeated however an easier month compared to others. West Brom seem to be a team we struggle to beat just now and hopefully I can overcome that in the cup replay.

February

transfers2ndseasonnewyear_zps01463e59.png

United fans saw Kagawa return back to Dortmund for ?28million meaning the club made a profit of over ?15million & the manager used his money bringing in a couple of players.

febampmarchfixturesutd_zps95721752.png

Probably the worst 2 months I've had as manager, Frustrating results with 5 draws, 3 defeats including the sought after Fa Cup & only 3 wins. Van Persie had a good month but performances don't count if we don't get the wins.

leaguetableendofmarchutd_zps48e62628.jpg

Sitting 4th and struggling bad to hold onto it, Thankfully for the moment Spurs & Arsenal are performing poorly also but if things don't pick up we will be overtaken.

Journey Man Save.

Alan Kemp

Season 2 - Man United

April

aprfixturesutd_zps680e7b29.jpg

Managed to top the last couple of months with this one making it the worst ever losing 4 matches in a row and a drubbing at Spurs, I changed tactics in the Southampton game which gave us a good win and confidence boost.

mayfixturesutd_zps9df496fc.jpg

A horrible end to the season after regaining confidence in winning 2 games without conceding, A win in the last game would have secured 4th but we failed that and fell out of the champions league spot which is not good enough at all.

liverpoolwinleague_zps6f08c7dc.jpg

endofseason2leaguetable_zpse58863e5.jpg

Manchester United manager Kemp resigns

utdlogo_zps6c06a90a.jpg

I have decided to call a halt to my career today after an abysmal season, I have taken the club out of Champions League football and failing to win any trophies is not good enough, I had aimed to leave after I had won the FA Cup with the club as my intention was to win all domestic trophies in England, I will come back to England one day to win the FA Cup but my intentions now are to see what's available and move to another country to test my abilities.

Journey Man Save.

Alan Kemp

Season 3 - Unemployed

arsenalwantkemp_zps2bd74fad.jpg

Arsenal were the first team to enquire about my services however I want to try another country as stated so I declined the interview, Psg manager Blanc has expressed interest and been linked with the United job so hopefully I can try replace him as PSG manager.

sunderlandwantkemp_zpsf03152f6.jpg

Sunderland also want me, Obviously after declining Arsenal Graham Taylor thought I would consider joining Sunderland instead. - WRONG

uruguayjob_zpsfc5206af.jpg

International Management wasn't my first choice but with no decent jobs available at the moment the chance was there and I had to take it until something comes along, I am looking forward to the task managing Suarez, Cavani & Co.

Journey Man Save.​

Alan Kemp

2015 - International Duty begins

uruguaylogo_zpse3ef1b6c.png

Taking Uruguay is a good task & challenge and will hopefully give me some more reputation, I will continue to search for club jobs if they come available but until then I will focus on this team and qualifying for the next World Cup.

September

A trip to Greece was the first task on my calender as the team had a friendly planned against Greece and with the team already selected I had to use the players the previous manager had chosen so I won't get to test out any of my youngsters but it gives me a chance to see who deserves to stay in the squad from the current reign, This includes Suarez & Cavani if they don't perform then they will be out until they prove they are able to play in my team.

*** Just had a look at United's transfers under new manager Roberto Martinez - In my time at the club I made a profit of ?53million through transfers & Martinez has so far made a loss of ?27million already ***

uruguay1stmatch2-1win_zps054027fb.jpg

A credible 2-1 win in my first match against Greece, The match was evenly contested throughout with our side edging the possession. We sneaked a late goal by our substitute which delighted me especially so late on in a very hostile Greek stadium.

------------------------------------------------

1-1drawmorocco_zps9f0adc67.jpg

I'm dissappointed with the draw in a match I expected to win by a couple of goals, Too many chances missed for the team. Change in tactics saw us equalise and Suarez getting the first of hopefully many goals under my management.

-----------------------------------------------------

Next Up:

brazilampvenzuela_zpsf693f7f3.jpg

Tough opening for us against Brazil in my first competitive match but we will see how it goes.

Done pretty decently with United and now Uruguay are sure to be a decent challenge! Good start with them too! All the best getting a result in Brazil!

Nice to see you turn down Arsenal, hehe. Keep up the good work mate. :D

How dare you turn my Arsenal?! :p

Haha unlucky in the 2nd Utd season pal - Uruguay should be good.

Lol thanks guys, I did actually consider just taking Answer and try push for that FA Cup win but decided against it as I was hoping Laurent Blanc would take the United job and I would try manage psg but they gave it to Martinez instead unfortunately so decided Uruguay would be a good task whilst I look for another job.

Journey Man Save.

Alan Kemp

October 2015

uruguaylogo_zpse3ef1b6c.png

1stgroupmatch_zps2d55dd37.jpg

1st match ended in an expected defeat in Brazil, Suarez was suspended & Ramirez injured gave us very little from the midfield position.

2ndgroupgame_zps6f889b5f.jpg

A Suarez screamer saved us from embarrassment as we dominated the match and failed to win & score, My wingers had so many chances to cut the ball back and instead chose to shoot from an angle I'm frustrated with that.

Shame against Brazil and not great against Venezuela, will come with time though, I hope for you! All the best with pushing on further with Uruguay!

Shame against Brazil and not great against Venezuela, will come with time though, I hope for you! All the best with pushing on further with Uruguay!

Thanks, yeah it was a stressful game i'm sure I had 25 shots at goal, Only thing I can take a bit of pride from is they also drew 3-3 with Argentina but I need to start getting wins and I have picked a fresh team for the next games.

Journey Man Save.

Alan Kemp

November 2015

Kemp Applies for 3 Available Jobs in Italy

3jobs_zpsbe3387e6.jpg

Unfortunately for me the Napoli job replied first with a rejection as I was too late in applying and they decided to hire Massimiliano Allegri as their new manager to take them forward hopefully I can prove to them they made a mistake.

Next Up Inter chairman decided to laugh off my interest which really ****** me off and will leave me with a personal vendetta anytime I come up against them I will aim to destroy them in anyway possible.
Roberto Mancini was the man to take charge which I can't really complain with but they never even gave me the respect of an Interview so the vendetta remains.

Finally Milan also laugh of my interest so I now hate the whole of Milan lol, My which I will need to improve if i'm to get any decent jobs.
Alberto Cavasin has been appointed as manager

-----------------------------------------------------

3rdgroupgame_zpsabef9246.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------

4thgroupmatch_zps2546e2ad.jpg

Finally a win although once again it wasn't too convincing.

-------------------------------------------------------

grouptableafter4games_zpsae7b0b1b.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

June 2016

Kemp shocks Uruguay with early resignation!

I decided to quit Uruguay as I thought it was causing me problems getting a new job however it just seemed that no club outside of the UK wanted to even speak to me regarding their club, After many failed applications including AS Monaco Arsenal had became managerless again and after they offered me the position before I though stuff it and applied.

The Interview went well however I still failed and the job went to Francesco Guidolin of Udinese in which I failed to get that job also, Juve seem to be the only decent team not to turn me down in Italy!

Several championship clubs offered me interviews & Dundee United also however being Scottish and not a great number of jobs opening up Rangers had been taken over by a new board and sacked Ally McCoist with the intention of Jackie McNamara replacing him however I thought screw it i'll give it a go and applied, The interview went great and to my surprise the board asked me if 12million was acceptable for a transfer budget and at that I knew I had to have this job, Several days later and the job is mine and a 12 million budget to win the SPL with my boyhood club.

rangerslogo_zpsb9b53fbe.jpg

New life at Rangers.

rangerslogo_zpsb9b53fbe.jpg

6 Signings arrive

billymckay_zpse88dd75b.jpg

My favourite signing and the first person I thought of when I accepted the job, Ipswich being relegated and McKay being transfer listed was expected but I thought more people would have enquired for him however I was lucky enough to get him and he should be a 20+ striker this season.

lallana_zps29a908ed.jpg

Lallana was a surprised signing for me but when I heard he was available I had to snap him up as he will be a star player in the SPFL with ease hopefully, I expect big things from him.

weiss_zps78dd96b6.jpg

Weiss is an exciting player with plenty of flair, Bringing him back to Ibrox where the fans loved him and I expect him to provide plenty of width in the team.

vlaar_zps0e26086e.jpg

Although the board want me to sign youngsters I feel Vlaar was too good an opportunity to turn down with experience in central defence.

scott_zpsa0310ab1.jpg

Aaron Scott was a youngster who has the potential to star in the team & it adheres to the boards philosophy.

polworth_zpsc2906360.jpg

This was one I trusted the scouts with, Stats don't look great but I will watch him develop.​