Any OI, training? specific PPM's? More info dude :) YNWA

Everyone seems to post screens of incomplete seasons. This isn't really helpful, as FM16 more than ever seems to get teams in runs of both good and bad form.

Many times i've been performing well above expectactions for 2/3 of a season and then for it all to be ruined/made more realistic by the last third.

Everyone seems to post screens of incomplete seasons. This isn't really helpful, as FM16 more than ever seems to get teams in runs of both good and bad form.

Many times i've been performing well above expectactions for 2/3 of a season and then for it all to be ruined/made more realistic by the last third.

Those tactics have been tested on full seasons. The reason why i ve uploaded only half of the seasons is becausebi couldnt be bothered to play them fully again and again. Finding the right tactic took numerous seasons. Try the tactics i ve uploaded and i guarantee you that you ll easily finish above the predictions given at the beginning of the year regarding your squad and the place that it will finish on the table at the end. If not, you are more than welcome to come and write your negative feedback which i will happily accept

Any OI, training? specific PPM's? More info dude :) YNWA

You are right I ve uploaded those pics just to demonstrate pre and mid season for training purposes :)

Last edited:
Cheers for that mate, love the tac so far. I have trained my players to the postion they are playing on but do you use any specifik OI? any Player prefered moves?

Keep up the good job

Cheers for that mate, love the tac so far. I have trained my players to the postion they are playing on but do you use any specifik OI? any Player prefered moves?

Keep up the good job

Hi mate i'm glad that you love the tactic!!! I don't have specific recommendations just do what staff says...If you want upload your results with pics in the end of the season :)

I' m using this tactic with my Fenerbahçe save. It looks goods. Good job mate!

I' m using this tactic with my Fenerbahçe save. It looks goods. Good job mate!

No worries dude, let me know in a season or two how did it go and i d be happy to see your screenshots.
Im glad it helped you!! :)