So you think that, when I play in one of the leagues that you added, I play on 13.1.3 updated version?? Is it true? :)

So you think that, when I play in one of the leagues that you added, I play on 13.1.3 updated version?? Is it true? :)
Yes, that should be the case. Nothing has changed in the database but things in the game itself so you should be good ;)

I think they will have a new database in 13.2 though.

@dallad01 : not for the moment no.

Any chance you know when you'll have the Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan leagues up?

Any chance you know when you'll have the Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan leagues up?
I expect to finish and upload them by saturday. I hope they get approved faster than last time but that's not something i can so anything about.

hello good joob but please can u unlock for me and a lot of player the 4 league of belarus you can find it in the editor but can you make the rules etc because when i tried to do it myself after 25 games i have crash dumb that's why i tell you can you make me an update of lower league in belarus where is RGOUR MINSK OR RUOR MINSK please please i need it

Just finished my first season with the Faroese leagues. Excellent work, thanks so much. Works a treat. Just a shame I lost the title on the last day of the season!

Is there any chance of you doing a non european league, Because I would love to manage in abu Dhabi or Quatar?

Hi, when do you think the Montenegro league will be up and running?

hi great work by the way!!!
is there any chance you can do swiss lower leagues and the Liechtenstein cup ??????/
cheers

How do I add RAR files? do I just treat them like DBC?

I'm trying to play with all the leagues in this (maybe a bad idea, idk?) and a Huge database.
I want to start in Azerbaijan, but I also have Estonia ticked.
My game keeps crashing while it's trying to load up to the next bit of start up, any idea what I'm doing wrong?
(When I downloaded it, I just extracted all the files into 'editor data' - couldn't find any other instructions.)

Can anyone help?

The Georgia database doesn't work. It says require minimum of 12 teams for Preveli Liga Group B but only found 11. and a required minimum of 13 teams for Meore Liga Daslavletis Zona but only found 0

- TV matches : 1. This is moved to sunday.
- TV money : about 50% of the League winning prize money.

If you don't like some of these rules, just remove them in the editor ;)

How do I change TV matches and money?

?????

The newcomer which is set to be priced from 8,?????? ??,000 will seek to regain the charm and sporty drive of the original Ka. The current model was codeveloped with Fiat, and shares the 500's underpinnings. But while its Italian cousin has been a success, Ford's effort has been less so,??? ???, as the firm has struggled to give the Ka a stylish look and make it drive as well as the rest of the range. While looking through the pictures of clog after clog it became increasingly clear that these aren your traditional wooden clogs. They have been updated and really are only based off the notion of clogs. Sure some were hideous, but others really did take a high fashion approach to this shoe. The embroidered sandals are made from hand processed with good quality leather. Hence they provide your feet with a soothing effect. This relaxing effect on the feet is another reason why they are such hot selling items.. Use heel guards and band aids. When you wear your new shoes out of the house the first few times, you may want to put on some band aids or use silicone stick ons on your feet to protect against rubbing and chaffing. Dr. Amidst the myriad of online stores, it often becomes difficult to find a reliable destination which boasts inexhaustible collection of choicest articles,????????, with varying styles and designs,???? ??? ??, as well as impose competitive price tags on them. Especially, when you are looking to buy Michael Kors Shoes in Canada you must ensure that the online store holds a good reputation and sells original products and not the duplicate ones. You should also make sure that there are no difference in the actual price of the shoes as available in the brand's outlets and website. Wear shoes below twenty times around the unglued, unglued in the Just one cm long. Discuss in there thus unclear which the company's assumption,CHANLUU??????, Mister. People can not be sure is actually wellknown manufacturers while Communicate when compared with many of us propagate materials really very little better. This image released by Stuart Weitzman shows a pair of glass slippers designed by Stuart Weitzman that will be worn by actress Laura Osnes in the title role of the Broadway musical,??????, "Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella on Broadway." Weitzman knows how to make shoes that make a splash. For years, he made the "milliondollar Oscar shoes," diamondcovered footwear that a celebrity would wear to the Academy Awards. He employed a weldedconstruction technique that uses no screws so that Cinderella could have a seamless look. ???????: ?mod=viewthread&tid=2515986&pid=3023848&page=1&extra=page=1#pid3023848 ?mod=viewthread&tid=259005&pid=312858&page=1&extra=page=1#pid312858 ?mod=viewthread&tid=19037&pid=21191&page=1&extra=page=1#pid21191

Georgia doesn't work. And in Moldova one team's reserve team start in the highest league while the Senior team start in the division below. Can this be fixed?

Wait, i just googled, and it turn out something is wrong. Speranta Cahul is a seperate club from FC Cahul 2005. So why is Speranta shown as a 2nd team to FC Cahul 2005? Makes no sence.