Reaction score
So in the PL thread yesterday Bujakaa posted a link to a reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4fxgtc/you_have_100_control_over_all_transfers_to_cause/

Basically you can make a transfer that would cause outrage amongst the fanbase, so whilst I had spare time at work I thought I would pick out the best ones and make a save out of this in FM, I am not going to have a job this will be totally hands off and we will see how what happens in the save.

So these are the changes I made

Jose Mourinho managing Arsenal
Robin Van Persie, Gael Clichy, Adebayor and Samir Nasri all back to Arsenal I also put John Terry there too
Wenger and Jack Wilshere to Tottenham
Rafa Benitez and Steven Gerrard to Man Utd
Jurgen Klopp to Everton
Wayne Rooney, Ross Barkley, David De Gea and David Moyes to Liverpool
Mark Noble to Spurs
Ryan Giggs as Leeds Manager
Neil lennon and Scott Brown to Rangers (going to put Henrik Larsson as his assistant too although forgot to load Scotland in first season so you will see them in season 2)
Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos, Charlie Adam, Iker Casillas to Barcelona to be managed by everyones favourite Brummie Big Samsini Allardycci.
Leo Messi and Gerard Pique to Real Madrid to be managed by Pep Guardiola
Roberto Martinez to Bayern (this wouls surley outrage the Bayern fans but this was to fix a bug, when I moved Pep he managed both Real and Bayern so to fix it had to appoint a Bayern manager so just seemed an easy fix)
Mats Hummels to Bayern
Thomas Muller to Dortmund
Just for Lols to see if he would score own goals and Luis Suarez to Norwich
Zlatan to Leicester
Muselra form Gala to Fener but has little impact because I don't load Turkish league
Totti to Lazio
Pepe to Atletico

Could be more in there that I don't recall but I think that is it for the most part

How this will work I will pretty much be simming but not holidaying as I want the screenshots too, so just continuing and taking screenshots I deem interesting. So be warned if on your mobile this thread will be screenshot heavy, upto January window will post in quarterly updates depending on how interesting things are. So without further ado lets cause some carnage!!

So some opening screenshots

View attachment 157465

Course you do Dave, bet they're clambering over themselves to sign you after the success you had at United and Sociedad. Maybe you could sign Fellaini and finish the long ball Barcelona Gerardo Martino tried to start there.

View attachment 157464

Rafa wants Oscar at United but will he get him?

View attachment 157463

Wengers first signing at Spurs, could have signed him as 15 year old but just didn't fancy him he will tell you

View attachment 157461

Rafa's first United signing

View attachment 157462

Jurgens first move as manager of Everton is to sign Roy Keane as his *** man, now there is a combo I thought I would never see!!

View attachment 157460

Martinez's first Bayern signing don't even know what to say,

Rummenige to Martinez " Hey Bobby we need to replace Muller because we let himm go to Dortmund to help them out, we can get anyone you want."

Martinez " Get me Miroslav Klose "

Rumenige " but Bobby its not 2006"

View attachment 157459

Martinez's second signing actually not that bad player I really like IRL

View attachment 157458

Jose's first competitive match as Arsenal Manager

Last edited:
View attachment 157448

Jose s the Gunners Firing! Will he succeed where Wenger failed for 12 years or whatever it is?

View attachment 157447

Allardyce getting his hands on some silverware! Wonder if Iniesta's neck is hurting yet

View attachment 157446

Mouashed United too great start for the Portugeezer

View attachment 157445

The top 4 European leagues after the transfer window closes most clubs have been relatively quiet if I am honest

View attachment 157444

So Big Sam can do it on a rainy night at Stoke but not on a mild afternoon in Madrid apparently

View attachment 157443

So er Klopp lasted long, apparently it was all a secret plan to endear himself even more to the Liverpool fans

Be back later with more!

So after having a very chaotic week in my personal life I have decided to come back and post some more chaos from the game. I think we can all agree that Klopp getting dismissed from the toffees was unexpected, Pocchetino ended up taking the job and we will keep an eye on that one moving forward! SO without further ado

View attachment 156064

So Roy Keane ends up taking temporary charge, and Le Poc comes in thereafter, 19th after 10 or so games not an easy task for the Argentine by any means but the young talented manager will be well up for the challenge after being ousted at Spurs by mr fourth place Arsene Wenger

View attachment 156063

A late suggestion to the game by Scouse was that if Pool had to suffer Moyes Leeds had to suffer Giggs, Giggs is a management novice and this move will have left the fanbase feeling violated what with the roses rivalry between Man United and Leeds United. He also has to work under the madman that is Massimo Cellino, although there have been murmurings of a fresh takeover attempt so Giggs may well get his first piece of luck!

View attachment 156062

Big Sam not enjoying life at the Camp Nou but his new signings are not able to be registered, still enough quality in the squad to see him through to the end of the January window, wonder how sore Iniesta's neck is and who is playing target man.

View attachment 156061

Mr moyes gets pool firing and is also making an early assault on the top 4, who would have thunk it? failed miserably at Man united and looks like being a hit at pool!

View attachment 156060

Mr Wenger enjoying life at Spurs so far as he looks to win the 4th place trophy with the spuds!

View attachment 156054

This is a special screenshot for @Scouseinthehouse just because I know he has a man crush on the young centre back

View attachment 156053

Rafa casually winning manager of the month for Man United

View attachment 156052

Ballon D'or nominees although there seems to be a name missing from the list.............

View attachment 156051

league tablesas of 1st of January, Pep cruising in la liga and allardyce lagging behind, Premier League is the most interesting though very close and Jose looking to end the title drought at the emirates!!

View attachment 156050

this obviously is not helping allardyce

That's the biggest question that this save could answer: does 4th place belong to Arsenal, or Wenger?

View attachment 156046

Hiddink gets dismissed and guess who gets a job! Will he mess up more of Liverpools rivals!!

View attachment 156045

Benitez been busy I the transfer market signing defenders! ZZ would be happy!

View attachment 156044

er ok...

View attachment 156043

Mourinho and Terry strengthening their title bid with victory on his old stomping ground! I am actually routing for the gunners to win it!

View attachment 156041

finally he makes his debut and scores a brace will Allardyce's fortunes improve now he has Ronaldo, Ramos and Iker Cassillas to call upon? time will tell but needs to turn it around soon or he will be sacked surely!

View attachment 156036

Second game for Barcelona and he see's a red card, when asked afterward why he got the red he said " because I want to get more reds than messi."

View attachment 156035

Closer look at the leagues, Barcelona have hit a small bit of form but you would have to think they will not catchReal now maybe next season Big Sam least you are still in the UCL

View attachment 156034

So after a successful takeover and being given a bit of money to spend Giggs has Leeds fighting in the promotion contention, maybe a late surge for the playoffs. Bittersweet pill for fans to swallow, would be back in the big time but taken there by your bitterest rivals legendary player!

View attachment 156033

oh well Sam out the UCL to the team you ALWAYS beat but this is a different Arsenal! This is Mourinho's Arsenal they fight and scrap and know how to defend! They also sign established players not youngsteers like Ikay Gundogan for 16.75m!

View attachment 156032

Martinez doing ok at Bayern but they are not exactly steamrollling teams

View attachment 156030

tie f the round in the FA cup I expect fireworks lets hope FM does not disappoint!

"ZZ would be happy!"

Most ridiculous part of this thread: Complete

"ZZ would be happy!"

Most ridiculous part of this thread: Complete

Haha I am quite excited to see how ridiculous this save can get. Did have a crash dump as i was saving so need to check that out luckily I have the 3 file monthly auto save

Sorry for the lack of updates my router at home is broken so having to rely on uni internet which is about as good as Steve Mclarens management skills but I will keep trying quick update in my break from revision

View attachment 152544

Rest of the FA Cup ties

View attachment 152543

Champions League last 16

View attachment 152542

Moyes out of Europe

View attachment 152541

Klopp on fire at Chelsea

View attachment 152540

Wenger gets SPurs through in Euroope again

View attachment 152539

Mourinho seemingly doing a good job at Arsenal this win put them 1 point behind city in the title race, will he get them over the line or will Arsenal be the perrenial bottle jobs as always!

View attachment 152538

No words needed for this one........

View attachment 152537

after a poor start at Everton Klopp gets the first silverware of the season in his new job at Chelsea!!

Funny thing is that some of the stuff here dont sound that unlikely to me ^^)

View attachment 152536

Suarez Tearing it up and carrying Norwich wonder ow long before they cash in!

View attachment 152532

Arsenal top of the league with a game in hand! Win that and they should be in with a great shout! is Mourinho set to end Arsenal heart ache at not winning the title in so long?

View attachment 152534

Herr Klopp pulling off more shocks, CHelsea are on a roll after struggling under Hiddink and look set for a top 4 push as we come to the business end of the season

View attachment 152533

A look at the top 4 leagues, Bayer Leverkusen pushing Bayern all the way and Totti's departure tp Laazio seems to have helped Roma not hindered them. Barcelona have 2 game sin hand but look a long way off the pace!