Lets get Leeds back in the Big Time!!

BGH10

Reaction score
So today i take over as manager of Leeds United. A quick look around the club:

Founded 1919

Finances : Okay

Est. Value : 23.19m

The spine of the team seems to be 'just ok' nothing more than that. Stand out players Jason Pearce CB, Sam Byram FB, Antenucci FS and Adryan on loan.

View attachment 325365View attachment 325364View attachment 325363View attachment 325362

Media Prediction is 10th place finish which the team think is abit ambitious :/.

Signed Denis Stracqualursi on a free transfer.

View attachment 325361

Will be looking to sign Del Fabro he is on loan at the club with future fee of 750k.

Players out > Aidan White, Steve Morrison, Noel Hunt, David Norris and Michael Tonge.

Will be keeping a close eye on usual young prospects at the club.

View attachment 325357View attachment 325358View attachment 325359View attachment 325360View attachment 325356

Will keep you posted on changes when the season starts :D Tactics, Performances, Signings all that jazz.

Nice one, hope can replicate that! gna mix thngs up with Sharp and Stracq with Doukara for backup.

Just started my 5th Season with Leeds, currently defending Champion of the Premier League. Very Doable with this Leeds team. Alex Mowatt turns in to a superstar on my save current value 24 Mil and Capped 36 times for country. Adryan is a must buy following loan as well. Zivkovic is amazing for me got him on promotion. Usin Cristian Eriksons beutiful play Tactic.

Sorry about that how can i move this?

Ask a mod, they should be able to help you. There is a moderator request thread in the site support section at the bottom of the site.

Nice! did u use the tactic in championship aswell?. Ye Mowatt gna b huge :D

Got promoted first season, only player I brought in was Grealish on loan. Antenucci hit 42 goals for me in the league.

3rd season right now. Murphy, Mowatt, Cook all doing a good job. Sold Byram to Arsenal. Brought in Berahino and Ince. Trying to keep an British core together.

Nice! did u use the tactic in championship aswell?. Ye Mowatt gna b huge :D

Yep used Version 5. Just switched to version 11 but a tad inconsistent at the moment. No confident of retaining league with Champs League in the way.

Got promoted first season, only player I brought in was Grealish on loan. Antenucci hit 42 goals for me in the league.

3rd season right now. Murphy, Mowatt, Cook all doing a good job. Sold Byram to Arsenal. Brought in Berahino and Ince. Trying to keep an British core together.

Cook never made it for me and Murphy never got a chance as I got in Gil Romero who is solid.

moved to the correct section, please check where you are starting a topic before you hit the post button.