Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
which ONE player would you recommend for a top premier league team less than 40M.
Just want to hear who you have to share
Any Position

Reaction score
Isco, marco veratti, Lamela, Zouma, Mattia di sciglio, corchia, andrea bertolacci, Destro(coz he can come cheap), salomon rondon, abel hernandez, denys garmash, regens that are good. Hope this list helps :) they did very well on my arsenal save... Bertolacci may look average but play him as BBM on the CM, he can be a real beast. :)

Reaction score
GK: Marchetti
CB: Dede
LB: Alaba
RB: Corchia
DM: Jorge Enriquez
CF: Cavani

Reaction score
Kevin Volland and Lisandro Lopez (Defender), are two of my favourite players on the game. Both can play at a very high level and relatively cheap given what they have to offer the team :)

Reaction score
there is too much pl top players less than 40m, you can make a full team with 40m (-_-")

Reaction score
yeah i wouldnt mind if u wrote me a whole list i jus wanted to see who you guys had to offer. thanks guys ill look give them a look