Lets Play Football Manager 2012 YouTube Series

w2k

Reaction score
Lets Play Football Manager 2012 YouTube Series PT2 Uploaded 08/02/2012

Hey Chaps,I'm going to be starting a Lets Play Footbal lManager 2012 series on YouTube. I am currently undecided what club to manage and I am looking for your input, could you please visit my channel, watch the video and leave a recommendation for a team to manage.If you like the idea, please Like and subscribe. I am hoping to make this series as interactive as possible.YouTube Video - Lets Play Football Manager 2012 PT1 - Which Club?? - YouTubeThanksW2k

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions mate :)

Southampton would be an excellent view, couldn't think of any team better! By the way guys, I'm signing people up on stories for a be a player save, need 9 people, interested.

I've done a stenny career before Dalecee1888 lol I'd pref-ably like to stay away from the Scottish leagues, solely because you cant compete with the old firms finances........Sorry, Celtic' Finances, looking forward to the update where the Ger's go down the pan :)

I'd go for Athletic Bilbao. They have good money and facilities plus you can only sign basque players and Spanish under 16's so you won't get loads of people moaning you didn't sign the right players.

Thank's for the suggestions guy's, i'll get a video up the next few days.

A bit too Established for me at the moment, but I would like to tackle them at some point :)

Part2 of My series has just been uploaded Guy's Please leave me your choice :)

[video=youtube;Diz80Nn36oE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Diz80Nn36oE[/video]​

AS Roma or Liverpool..

Also disable first transfer budget so that its more realistic and use facepack and logopack.

I'd go for Athletic Bilbao. They have good money and facilities plus you can only sign basque players and Spanish under 16's so you won't get loads of people moaning you didn't sign the right players.

I've heard this before - is it a genuine thing? In terms of the game and real-life? Sounds bizarre!

Last edited:
Malaga? They have the money to make them into a big, big club... Napoli? Dortmund? Spurs? Newcastle?

I'm back! Quick Update video guys

[video=youtube;rPyPVbg6IB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPyPVbg6IB0[/video]​

Looks good should be an intresting season for you no one ever use the dutch league should be a good story keep it up