Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other(Please specify in comment)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

savan21

Reaction score
View attachment 503741
Glazers lose Patience, give in to Fans Moyes' Out!

In an unprecedented move, the Glazers regime have deemed Moyes unfit after 6 months and decided to sack him as united lie at the 9th position in December. All talks of having a long-term vision were thrown out after massive protests from Fans. Moyes' watchful tactics were undermined by one and all but no one expected the Stubborn Glazers to give in to Fans and deem the man Sir Alex hand picked for the job as Surplus. So far there has been a mixed reaction with most Fans happy while ex-players as well as other Managers are shocked that Moyes' wasn't given enough time. The Odds for the New Manager are:

5/1: Jupp Heynckes

View attachment 418307

10/1 : Roberto Martinez

View attachment 418306

20/1: Gary Neville

View attachment 418305

200/1: Sir Alex Ferguson

View attachment 418304

Roberto Martinez is the current Favorite for the job, but these odds can't be trusted as Glazers are rather whimsical. For now the seat of Trafford is empty as Fans wait for a new Manager to be unveiled.

Reactions:

View attachment 503745
Moyes should have been given time. Uncertain times. Red for life#mufc.

@gneville: Glazers do exactly what Sir Alex asked them not to. We'll get only worse. Need some stability now #mufc.​

both ofc i am playing as SAF On fm12 trying to get like he played before he retired

View attachment 504311

The Undoing of Moyes

With no word yet on Moyes' replacement yet, Former Manchester United Defender and one of the favorites for the job Gary Neville joins us to analyze what exactly went wrong for the former Everton boss as the Theatre of Dreams.

Reporter: Welcome Gary. Any words on you running for the job?

Gary: I wouldn't tell you even if I was...:D

Reporter: All Right. So onto Moyes. What exactly did he do wrong? The League table shows 9th but the situation isn't that bad actually. You are just 5 points off the 4th place while also in COC semi-final. And the team has also qualified for the knockouts of CL. To be honest, I am baffled by the decision.

Gary: I understand your thoughts but as I have learned from the Club insiders, it was a rather deep issue than just our position in the league. Let me show you some pictures.

View attachment 418080
Look at the GD here. After losing it on GD, Sir Alex made it a priority to score more and defend better. A +3 GD is for a mid-table team and not for someone like Manchester United. Also the matches we have won haven't been dominant enough. We have conceded 4 to Fulham and 3 to Hull. Despite his defense first approach, David actually suffered from a poor defense.

Home Form

View attachment 418079
Away Form

View attachment 418078
We have neither been good at home, nor away. And that is simply unacceptable. While some bedding in time was to be accepted, it has come to my knowledge that despite repeated talks with Moyes' about playing attacking football by Glazers, Woodward and even the other Directors, no change was found. You can't play hoof ball at Manchester United. And that my friend was Moyes' undoing.

View attachment 417564

Gary Neville Confirmed as Interim Manager

Manchester United have today confirmed in an official statement that Gary Neville will take over the helm until June at the club. The ex-Manchester United full-back and now a respected footballing pundit had been many people's choice for the job. His past with Manchester United, his knowledge of the club, his favored attacking play and strong commitment to work ethic makes him the perfect candidate for lifting a lethargic Manchester United. Glazers have also played it safe by signing him up for only 6 months so if he doesn't perform they don't have to sack an ex-player and Club Legend.

View attachment 417560

There will be no bedding in time for Gary as he takes charge in the busy Christmas period with 4 games in 8 days including one at anfield against fierce rivals Liverpool. Can Gary Neville lead Manchester United back to the Brand they endorsed?

View attachment 505500

Confident Neville surprises all at first presser!

Any rival fan or manager who was expecting Gary Neville to be nervous will be left disappointed after his first press conference. Neville bossed the press area like it was his home and left many of the reporters dazzled by his insight, honest and future plans. Neville was right on time for the conference and walked in with charts, pictures and a video board. It seemed as if Neville had come here to conduct a class rather than a press conference but once he opened his mouth, his intelligence regarding football, passion for the club and compatibility for the job couldn't be undermined. Some excerpts from the interview:

Reporter: Gary, how do you feel sitting here, managing Manchester United?

Gary: To be honest, it's a dream come true. What fan would not love to manage his favorite team? I couldn't ask for anything better.

Reporter: Man Utd hasn't been performing that well, how do you plan to change that?

Gary: The boys just need to realize how they can play and once they do, stopping us would be very difficult.

Reporter: Your transfer plans?

Gary: I don't really have plans. I will be looking to integrate several academy players into the first team. Sam, Lingard, Micheal Keane and Bea Pearson will play a starring role in the second half of the season.

Reporter: Won't that be risky? Relying on youngsters?

Gary: I guess that question was answered in 1995..:D. The seniors didn't perform well enough in the regime of David. They may take it as a warning or however they like, i have studied every match of the season so far. There is no room for mediocrity in my team. Thank You!