Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

Has testing stopped or is it just some display bug? It shows "last updated: 13 Feb 4:43 pm" for me.

Has testing stopped or is it just some display bug? It shows "last updated: 13 Feb 4:43 pm" for me.

No issues here, I read: We have currently tested 624 tactics on FM 21.2.0. Last updated: 20 Feb, 8:49 pm.

Do you guys considering to retest all tactics after latest update ?

At the moment I didn't notice any big change in my tactic's performances, anybody is experiencing anything different?

Are you testing only the newest version of the tactic or all of them? I wouldn't want older weaker version of my tactic taking space in the queue when there are so many tactics to test, so I don't know if I should just delete it from history.

Are you testing only the newest version of the tactic or all of them? I wouldn't want older weaker version of my tactic taking space in the queue when there are so many tactics to test, so I don't know if I should just delete it from history.

@Luigi

More tactic testing ... sweet! thanks for everything you guys do :)

With the current system we will test all the versions.
Please do not remove tactics from history because it will create broken links and errors: the two systems (forum resources and testing) are two separated entities, so they are not connected for all events. We will solve this issue with the new platform :)

shouldnt the tactic testing be doing testing on patch 21.4 (as there is supposed to be tweaks on the match engine)??

Tactics testing stoped probably because of new match engine and testing team need some time to adjust. I suggest to wait patiently for restart of the test base.

Have tactic testing stopped? The table pr. 26-03 states last tactic entry is from 17-03...?

I feel like there is something wrong with your testing method if it takes so long to switch to a new patch and it takes so long to test. There is a different site which I don’t mention which has already tested 140 tactics on the new patch. Maybe having slightly less accurate testing for more data / tests is better?

Don’t get me wrong I appreciate what you do but it sucks that we don’t have any data currently :(

I feel like there is something wrong with your testing method if it takes so long to switch to a new patch and it takes so long to test. There is a different site which I don’t mention which has already tested 140 tactics on the new patch. Maybe having slightly less accurate testing for more data / tests is better?

Don’t get me wrong I appreciate what you do but it sucks that we don’t have any data currently :(
For me, i think a little more transparancy from the folks on the state of the testing. rather than the blackout. Or just the post tagging someone else.

I know its only 11 days or so, and in the grand scheme its nothing to worry about. Butwe are left in the dark and without data.

Which site is that?