Lets talk FM 12 brilliant strikers

ManutdTAW

Reaction score
playing as tottenham my players are scoring goals but im missing to many clear cut chances and edabayor is injured so need help and also just out of intrests i want to know what the best buys for strikers are and clinical finishers

thanks
Tom

Papiss Cisse, Moussa Sow, Doumbia, Damião, Cavani...

Oscar Cardozo is perfect for Spurs. Also try Cavani, Doumbia but depends on money.

thanks, will check out just wanted to know because on Fm11 defeo was good but then played rubbish so i justed wanted someone to realie on thanks angain

Carlos Fierro - as good if not better than Hernandez and pretty cheap as well

if you want a cheap striker, get Daniel Sturridge, currently in the 3rd season 23 goals in 22 appearances. turns out to be a cracking player, england regular etc!

try julian schieber young german striker fast and strong and seems to score more than miss

Cavani, Abel Hernandez, Rossi are all solid and relatively cheap. When play Spurs i usually also get Sigurosson to have backup for Van der Vart.

I am using Erick Torres with my Tottenham team and he is off to a blistering start.

steven jovetic florienta costs around 20-25 mil
carlos vela upto 7 mill
moussa sow upto 10 mill

playing as tottenham my players are scoring goals but im missing to many clear cut chances and edabayor is injured so need help and also just out of intrests i want to know what the best buys for strikers are and clinical finishers

thanks
Tom

It depends on your budget and your formation.
Cavani and Hulk as AF always do wonders for me, Lavezzi, Pato, ... as poachers

If you are looking for a striker to rely on, it depends on your formation first, and secondly who you want to be back up striker - either Adebayor or the recommended striker.
If you use adebayor as first choice, then go for Moussa Sow, Julian Schieber.
Otherwise, go for Doumbia (P) (arguably the best poacher in d game), Papiss Cisse (P), Cavani (AF)

Papiss Cisse Is Great On My Newcastle Season 23 Games 31 Goals Cracking player

Carlos fierro and Darwin quintero are both absolutely un real!

Ibra is a beast. Got him to score 50+ goals in one of my old Milan saves. As a buyable one I'd say Cavani, Rossi, Chicharito(VERY overrated in this game imo), Abel Hernandez, Barrios are the best. And if you're looking for potential Niang, Nangis, Fierro or Kadlec.