KentClark

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone has started with a team in England at level 10 and managed to get them to the Premier League?

If so any tips would be greatly appreciated as I'm into my 4th season and am still at level 10!

Not that I heard of to be honest.

Can it be done? Of course it can, but it will take many many in-game years without outside help (by which I meant the editor)

Four seasons in, but are you getting better? I usually reckon, even in the professional leagues, two to three years to move through a division is realistic. But, down in the amateur leagues, with short contracts and high player turnover it could well take longer to develop your squad.
It really is a whole different world at that level - I enjoy it.

Not that I heard of to be honest.

Can it be done? Of course it can, but it will take many many in-game years without outside help (by which I meant the editor)

Four seasons in, but are you getting better? I usually reckon, even in the professional leagues, two to three years to move through a division is realistic. But, down in the amateur leagues, with short contracts and high player turnover it could well take longer to develop your squad.
It really is a whole different world at that level - I enjoy it.

I always start off as low as possible mate...

I'm on 6th season now & I'm up to level 9, if i can keep my squad together hopefully I'll get out of this division.

Yeah it really is a different world at this level. What are your experiences at that level?