??LEVEL 12 DATABASE SAVE !! WATTON UNITED !!PROMOTED TO PREMIER LEAGUE !!SEASON 12!!??

$v₹

Reaction score
Started a save from Lvl 12 database from here. Got the job from Watton united. Just 8 games in, a good start I would say. Hope to update consistently.

Attachments

• 8 games in.png
    8 games in.png
    378.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 8 games in squad.png
    8 games in squad.png
    428.9 KB · Views: 128
That's a wrap for season 1 with Watton United. Won the League with a huge difference. Let's hope a good season 2.
Here are the league table, Squad stats and players poached up upper-tier teams. Up and on to next tier.

Attachments

• LVL 12 end .png
    LVL 12 end .png
    80.1 KB · Views: 113
  • LVL 12 end squad.png
    LVL 12 end squad.png
    291.4 KB · Views: 109
  • LVL 12 transfer .png
    LVL 12 transfer .png
    124.6 KB · Views: 111
Great first season, absolutely steam rolled the league.
I've never played below the Conference, definitely something I should give a go.
Do you plan on staying at Watton, or going to be open to moving jobs?
Great work!

Great first season, absolutely steam rolled the league.
I've never played below the Conference, definitely something I should give a go.
Do you plan on staying at Watton, or going to be open to moving jobs?
Great work!
I want to stay at Watton as long as possible. I guess at least until VNL hopefully.

They almost sacked me for winning the tile. Worst Bug. Refusing to attend would lead to my sack. I had to promise that I would do better next time to keep my job. lol..
BUG 1.png

Great achievements.

How do you get to manage at this level? I've no idea about adding additional leagues but would love to start as low as possible in England in the game.

Great achievements.

How do you get to manage at this level? I've no idea about adding additional leagues but would love to start as low as possible in England in the game.
Downloaded Lvl 12 tier database. You can try too its fun. The only job is to find players who want to play at your club

Eastern Counties League Division Tier off to a good start. Hope to continue the form. Most players are poached by big clubs but few loyal players stayed behind to help us for promotion.

First 4 games.png

Done with Season 3. On and up to Tier 9 with Watton United. As usual, almost 50% of players are poached by bigger division clubs.
Season 3 end.png

Season 5 Isthmian League division won but lost FA trophy, FA vase, FA cup but with a fight against might man city. Won Velocity Cup. On to Isthmian Premier Division.
FA cup fixture.png
FA Trophy.png
Velocity Trophy.png
Season 5 end.png

Attachments

• Season 5 end.png
    Season 5 end.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 87
Done with season 6 won. Historic victory against Man City in FA cup, Here is the fixtures of League, FA cup, FA trophy, Southern League Cup. On to Varanama National League North.
FA cup fixture.png
FA trophy.png
Southern League Cup.png
Southern League Premier Central full.png
Win vs Man city.png

Done with (season 7)Vanarama National League North and on to Vanarama National League as champions doing a double on the way. League and FA trophy.
FA cup .png
FA trophy.png
VNN done.png

The club vision stated that they will build a new stadium and for a moment it got me excited and this is what happened next.
Club vision for season 8 .png
stadium building .png
stadium cancelled.png