Level 21 in England and Level 11 in Wales

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 12K

Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to be making the english leagues go right down to Level 21 and the Welsh leagues to level 11. I am just wondering if anyone will use it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_league_system

That is a link to the english football league system. This is a massive job and will take me a while

I need people to do some jobs.......I need a badge creator.........and a kit creator

Last edited:
Good luck. I would be interested as would alot of people. How ****** low is that anyway?

Wow... Good luck with the Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Seven

I would defo use it mate. Would be awsome

you make it i'll use it deffo would love the wales level 11 my local club (Gilfach Goch AFC) should be on there then

You do know that going down that low there is a Premier, Div 1, 2, 3 and maybe 4 for each one? That's why nobody has gone lower than level 10. In Level 11 there will be like 100+ leagues :S

Last edited:
wouldnt it run horribly slow if you had 21 levels?, mines pretty slow processing results with just the 10 level patch

That's going to be a huge amount of work. There are hundreds of leagues.

Big big job so many teams and league and the promotion relegation structure would be an absolute nightmare

There are millions of leagues, if you loaded down to 21 itwould take a year to play

sounds really good but can imagine it would go pretty slow as mine is quite slow just doing the level 10 patch but good luck.

Wow... Good luck with the Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Seven

lolage io hope i have to pick them
Do Wales even have 11 levels! :D
yes that is the lowest(some league in newport makes up level 11)

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

beofre i start i need someone to give me the editor via email or something as i do not have fm10

the main concern i have is slowness and there are a lot of leagues. If performance is an issue

to big a file

can you put it on rapidshare?

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

if there is someone willing to do badges and kits for the teams please do

Back