Level 21 in England and Level 11 in Wales

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 12K
can someone please put a link for the fm10 data editor on here

sounds really good but can imagine it would go pretty slow as mine is quite slow just doing the level 10 patch but good luck.

I was going to say the same

playing down to level 10 but with small DB and all players from UK and it's stll pretty slow (but worth it (H))

i definatley would as long as the right players were there, with the one on here that someone created thats at the start page, bromsgrove didn't have the correct players. if you do that im sure many people will play it.

It isnt going to get done, there is hundreds of leagues and there is no way he can do it all.

i cant start until i have the data editor for fm10 please can someone put a link on here to download it (i dont have FM10 but i want to be helpful)

make sure you do west lancashire football division one! I'm dying for someone to do slyne-with-hest and wyre villa

make sure you do west lancashire football division one! I'm dying for someone to do slyne-with-hest and wyre villa

lol mate i will remember the day i put them in the league (if i can get the editor from someone)

he doesn't have the data editor. It may not be done

i can if someone can put it on RAPIDSHARE/FILESHARE etc and then post a link

it's uploading on Rapidshare. You can delete all of my files if you want. You may have to create and editor data file to extract to though. I've sent it to you. Check your emails

but you wont be able to test it out. and down to level 21, there is about a league for every city so will take until fm11 comes out to complete
PLUS if you dont have fm10 you wont be able to play it anyway so what's the point?

by the time i will have finnished i will have fm2010 (im saving up)(half way there)(someone congratulate me for 1000th post)

i have but i need to pay to upload it...can you put it on something else please(sorry for being a pain)

thanks

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:43 PM ----------

come on i need this

Don't bother fella. If you did manage to complete it, it would take until FM11 came out at the very least. I'd change your target if I was you. It's just impossible fella

Back