calcal

Reaction score
Arggghhhhhhh...

Im rubbish..Tried adding level 9 on to no avail!

I need help

that is all.

If you wait about 24 hours, I created it last year with 10k downloads.

I am in the process of doing it again , it will be online soon
Thanks

Voasy

Voasy's Lower League English file coming soon...........

If you wait about 24 hours, I created it last year with 10k downloads.

I am in the process of doing it again , it will be online soon
Thanks

Voasy

Voasy's Lower League English file coming soon...........

I know man! yours is what i used last time round!! im counting down the minutes lol wanted it for my 12 hour shift sunday mate,so the pressures on! haha i think i posted the exe. file on your profile though?

I know man! yours is what i used last time round!! im counting down the minutes lol wanted it for my 12 hour shift sunday mate,so the pressures on! haha i think i posted the exe. file on your profile though?

Hi mate, its not just the exe file i need a few people have sent me that

when you run it it says... openAL32.dll missing I need the full folder!

Have you any idea how you send the whole thing??

whats your email adress mate? ive got the whole thing to send to you?

Compressed it,Uploading it to skydrive now then will send it! Could i be more desperate right now haha

I wouldn't mind but I don't even have an FM14 with the new update installed so having to download a non-official copy one for a day before it gets delivered just so I can make the file. I hate not paying for a game that is amazing but it is only for 1 days then its getting uninstalled!

Let me know when you have done it mate.
thanks

Didn't realize someone was working on a Level 9 - I submitted one a few hours ago but please do yours as it may well be better than the one I have done :-(

ooooh please upload this mate for all im struggling to get the file to work and im tearing my hair out lol

Didn't realize someone was working on a Level 9 - I submitted one a few hours ago but please do yours as it may well be better than the one I have done :-(

Its okay mate dont worry about it..
I will still be doing mine anyway, just waiting for my game etc, but if yours is better well done :)

but I aren't the sort of person who takes it personally haha

It's been uploaded and just waiting to be cleared by moderator. It's 1.40 am so I'm off to bed but I've spent the evening making good progress on a Level 10 version which isn't an add-on to the Level 9 but a complete re-write. It may take a day or so to finish but it's coming along ok so far.