HRD

Reaction score
Hi all, Is is just me or is it easy to sign lewandowski and for cheap? as the title says i got him for 23 million as arsenal.

Just wondering?

How does he do? Because was an absolute beast in FM13.

****, my game starts with him already signed a pre-contract with bayern munich

Last edited:
I think the pre-contract has been removed on updates

I imagine he is going cheap due to his contract situation. It's actually quite a lot of money for someone with only a year left on his contract.

****, my game starts with him already signed a pre-contract with bayern munich

I have update but still pre-contract to Bayern Munich !?

Can anyone help ? i have version 14.0.3

Last edited:
Are you sure? With the last update form SI they correct that german research mistake.

I imagine he is going cheap due to his contract situation. It's actually quite a lot of money for someone with only a year left on his contract.
I bought him for 25m in my Spurs save and he signed until 2016.

Lol you over paid for a guy with 12 months on his contract that was not a bargain lol
You can't know that :)

If he wins the title, considering your statement was putting his finances into question, he'll come out on top of which wouldn't be a possibility without Lewa. Especially if you're playing a high-press game you can't find a better striker that's available at the start.

This is my 17th CM/FM title and it amazes me how much the psychology of it all has changed. I miss the good ol' days when not everything was governed by PR and lawyers. They've made everyone stupid.

Well in my case (Liverpool) my plan is to keep Suarez for the first season then sign Lewa on a free. Then I will sell Suarez for 30million+, it's just common business sense :)

I got him for 30mil with Chelsea. Was originally gunna be 23mil but City came n, he chose them but they couldn't get the funds so when I went again to bid for him they wanted more! 13 goals in 12 league games so far!

I got him for ?18mil again, I hope hes quality as my previous saves with him wow hes been awful

I got him for 26M. Bayern will Bid too after you bid. Just offer him a better contract and you will get him.

But now i don't know how to play him cuz i got Van persie in Man Utd and i only play 4231

I think Robbie doesn't play to well up top on his own!! ive tried alsorts but nothing!! Wish he was as good on fm as he is irl